Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 365 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 419 reviews
on August 12, 2015
This opened my mind to something I always suspected but never had proof of until now. By "proof" I mean, no one else I knew talked about this kind of stuff. This book gave me answers to things I never thought would be resolved, and gave me an outlook on life that changed everything and made me feel more relaxed about life in general. All those "bad" things that happened have a purpose, one that is greater than I could have imagined. This book is so worth reading even if you think it's "bs" to start with, just read it with an open mind. Seriously. Give it a chance. Open yourself to the possibility there is something bigger and greater out there than yourself.
on June 17, 2017
I've studied many different religions and became a spiritual person over time. I'm a nurse and started to feel the weight of the world as I saw so much hurt and pain all around me. This book helped me on so many levels to not lose empathy but to understand the growth through what we see as failure or bad luck. Highly recommend this book especially if you feel overwhelmed by others pain or challenges... or even if you are asking why is this happening to me...." why me"?
on June 14, 2017
Interesting book that leaves me unsettled, with many questions as yet unanswered (at least for me). He looks at major issues: LBGBT, Blindness, Cancer, etc., and explores why souls decided to incarnate with those outcomes.
on April 16, 2014
His work is really changing my life right now. I've practiced buddhism for 25 years, but his generosity of information and my connection to his work surpasses anything experienced in all my buddhist experiences, including Nepal and a degree in buddhist studies. Really helps letting go of past atrocities make sense. Well done, Robert Schwartz! Thank you!
on January 2, 2013
From the moment I picked it up, I just couldn't put the thing down!! While the book didn't answer why I personally had faced and lived with certain challenges, the true stories shared within the fabric of stories offer the reader a more positive and enlightened outlook as to why things happen. The soul chooses so certain situations that it can grow in knowledge from experiencing. Sometimes the soul may have an obligation to fulfill with another soul or souls in the process. Life is because we are soul. Soul desires and chooses experiences so that it can grow in consciousness of itself and other souls through lessons in love.
on November 13, 2015
I found the book to be well-written, thoughtful, and measured in its approach to a topic that some may find difficult to believe in, or even to entertain. For me, I believe that there is much to explore in the realms of experience, phenomenology, conscious, perception, the nature of reality, as well as life and death. If one is curious about these ideas, and willing to explore an alternative perspective (in a book that is not overly 'new-age-y' in its approach), then you may enjoy this book. Happy reading!
on April 18, 2014
Schwartz (along with the Mediums & Spirit Guides) explains why we choose specific challenges to face here on Earth. I bought this book specifically to learn why I'd chosen Adoption as my life theme, and I cried when I found out. Jeshua (Jesus, as we know Him), is one of the Spirit Guides who speaks to us in this book. His explanations are beautiful and touching beyond belief. If you are an open minded individual, definitely read this book.......it can change your life and allow you to appreciate your challenges and strive to rise ABOVE them instead of stay mired in self-pity.
on January 21, 2011
Your Soul's Plan is a significant addition to the growing awareness of the multidimensional aspects of life of which soul agreements are a crucial ingredient. Information such as this gives insight literally beyond the veil in extraordinary ways. As the Law of Attraction was for the last decade, soul contracts, imo, will be for the coming decade, the next octave in awareness that creates more freedom, understanding and personal power.

Some of the stories were simply astonishing, and in combination with other books I have read, plus personal intuitive experience, the knowledge revealed literally turns everything 180 degrees. We DO NOT KNOW why things happen, but glimpses such as revealed in these accounts demonstrate a power of the soul, consistent with narratives from other sources such as the great "Journey of Souls", that re-frames entirely the nature of the Earthly and human experience. What stands out also is the brilliance of Divine Intelligence that works through us to create such amazingly specific conditions. This came through in the chapter on the mother with autistic children quite strongly.

One issue. After reading Life Between Life by Joel Witton and working with some channeled sources, I wish to investigate more the apparent diversity of Soul planning. My increased understanding is not every contract(s) is as specific as the one's in this collection. And that "intention" might be a more fluid word than contract.

But all in all a highly important addition to a growing field of understanding of how things really work. The decline of traditional religious thought, which is outdated and often harmful, will be accelerated by works such as this. About time.
on November 1, 2012
In a period when so many authors are saying many of the same things but using different words, Your Soul's Plan is a landmark book. It is destined to educate and inspire for decades. After I read the first 50 pages I said to myself that "if" this guy can maintain the clarity and depth then he is truly a gifted writer, with a enlightening message. No words or message can make life on earth easy, however Schwartz has made it "easier". The mark of wisdom is simplicity and sensitivity, which Schwartz applies to a very complex subject. Schwartz demonstrates his wisdom on every page as he educates his readers on major components of "our pre-incarnation planning process" (while we are in the spiritual realm). If you are interested in an education on our pre-birth planning process and/or a new and improved perspective on some of your most perplexing challenges, then this book is a must read....an instant classic.
on July 1, 2016
This is one of the top dozen important books that I read in a life crisis a few years ago. Seeing things from this angle is amazing, and I used it when everything else wasn't working. You don't have to believe it at all, just check what the goal could be if all this pain was planned before you were born. I've given out a few extra copies.