- Use promo code GIFTBOOK18 to save $5.00 when you spend $20.00 or more on Books shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Enter code GIFTBOOK18 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.74 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
You're Already Amazing: Embracing Who You Are, Becoming All God Created You to Be Paperback – March 1, 2012
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of 2018
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the Back Cover
Psst . . . pull up a chair and I'll tell you a secret. You'd better lean in close for this one.
You don't have to do more, be more, have more.
I'm sure there are security alarms going off somewhere. You should probably hide this book when your in-laws come over.
But it's true.
It's the kind of true that will change your life, set you free, and make you wake up smiling for the first time in a long time. I know because that's what it did for me. . . .
So watch out, sister. If you keep reading you just might be next.
About the Author
Holley Gerth wishes she could have coffee with you. She's the Wall Street Journal bestselling author of You're Already Amazing as well as several other books. She's also a licensed counselor, certified life coach and speaker who provides encouragement as well as practical insights for the thousands of people she connects with each year.
Holley cofounded (in)courage.me, an online destination for women that received almost one million page views in its first six months. And her personal site, holleygerth.com, serves over 25,000 subscribers. Outside the word world, Holley is the wife of Mark and together they're parents to Lovelle--a daughter they adopted when she was 21 years old because God is full of surprises.
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle edition for only $2.99 (Save 67%). Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 198 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
• Overall rating on a scale of 1-10 (10 being best). One rated it 5, everyone else rated it 7 and up, but 15 rated it at 10 or better.
• We thought the chapter book helped provide details and depth for each guidebook lesson, although there was some redundancy with some of the material.
• Everyone liked the guidebook format, like the journaling, more life application suggestions, and especially the “Life Coach” section.
• We all really enjoyed the videos because we got to meet the author, Holley. We loved that she was so personable, candid, relational, encouraging!
This is a fantastic study for any age group of women who want to grow in their relationship with God by understanding His TRUTH, learning about who you are, God’s plan for your life, and discovering where and how you can serve in the Body of Christ/the Church. You will be amazed as you discover how amazing God made you!!