Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Dogbed4less DIY Do It Yourself Pet Pillow 2 Covers: Pet Bed Duvet Zipper External Cover + Waterproof Liner Internal Case in Medium or Large for Dog and Cat - Covers only
- SUEDE EXTERNAL COVER + WATERPROOF INTERNAL COVER - This 2 Covers Pack Bundle listing including 1 new pet bed external zipper cover in suede gray color and 1 waterproof internal cover.
- DO IT YOURSELF PET BED - Just recycle and stuff your used pillow to turn into luxury pet bed pillow that can promote better sleep, easy maintain and long lasting. Pillow or stuffing not provided! Highly recommend to use your used pillows as stuffing.
- 36"X29" MEDIUM - This Medium cover size is designed to fit on 2 regular or queen size human pillows. Bean bag refills, packing peanuts, and shredded foam are more examples of filler materials to mix in.
- COVER ONLY WITHOUT STUFFING - The item will come with an external zipper cover and internal case only with NO stuffing / insert. Internal zipper cover is water proof fabric on both side to prevent any liquids entering into stuffing. Great for older dog with bladder problem.
- COMFORTABLE and WASHABLE - Tired of the pet beds that easily tear and difficult to clean? Try this microsuede cover which can provide the durability and truly easy to clean plus extra stitching boasts longer lasting quality wash after wash.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The listing is external replacement cover only without any stuffing or insert. This 36X29 Inches flat zipper cover in gray color is made with comfortable 180GSM fabric for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Our external suede cover is stains resistant which is interchangeable at top and bottom side. The external cover is machine washable and dry-able.
This listing is for Suede external replacement cover and internal cover only, please visit dogbed4less storefront here at Amazon for a complete dog bed in various sizes.
PAY 30% to 60% LESS than retail price. Our pet bed cover make with high quality suede fabric to ensure the ultimate comfort and long lasting that rarely sold in other retailer due to the higher cost in material. We believe that our pet should deserve a comfortable bed like us with the fraction of the cost.
The size of this cover is designed to fit on 2 human queen size bed pillows.
Product detailsSize:36"X29" Medium | Color:Microsuede in Grey
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10.91 x 9.49 x 1.89 inches; 12 Ounces
- Date First Available : August 26, 2013
- Manufacturer : Dogbed4less
- ASIN : B00ESNWZ9Y
- Best Sellers Rank: #5,226 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Dogbed4less Suede Duvet Pet Bed Cover for Small Medium to Large Jumbo Dog Bed in Gray Color - 7 Sizes - Replacement Cover only
eConsumersUSA Luxurious Comfort Pet Dog Bed External Cover for Small and Large Dogs - Cover ONLY
Floppy Dawg Universal Dog Bed Cover Replacement
American Comfort Warehouse 36"x29" Medium Size Removable Zippered Heavy Duty Durable Blue Denim Jean Cover Case for Small to Medium Dogs - External Cover Only
Dogbed4less Do It Yourself DIY Pet Bed Pillow Duvet Waterproof Cover for Dog or Cat in Medium 37"X29" or Large 48"X29" Vibrant Color - Cover only
|Sold By||American Comfort Warehouse||Dogbed4less||eConsumersUSA||Newquest Brands, LLC||American Comfort Warehouse||ehomegoods|
|Color||Microsuede in Grey||gray||Suede - Gray||Gray||Blue||Peacock Blue|
|Size||36"X29" Medium||37X27X4 Inches Medium Large||36"x29" (34"x27"x3")||L||M, Medium, Med, 36x29||37"X29" Medium|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The material is thick and of good quality. I have had it for several months now, and it has survived several washings, bone chewing sessions, getting tossed around, and my dog "fluffing" it with his dragon claws every night. There are no snags or tears, and it doesn't show any wear. The zipper is hardy and not cheap. The internal water resistant cover is a nylon material that is not too thin, and I don't have to worry about the contents getting soaked with slobber or dirt. All I have to do is slip the canvas cover off and toss it in the wash - what other dog bed can you do that with?! I don't have to worry about the stuffing getting ruined or it taking up tons of space in the machine. And dogs get their beds so gross. I just slip the cover off, the bed stays intact in the internal cover, wash it, and slip it back on. SO EASY.
Plus, it's huge. My dog can curl up on half of it or spread out on the whole thing. You could spend way over $100 for another bed of the same size. AND you're recycling old pillows that are expensive in the first place. What a waste to throw them away. My dog will enjoy the pillows in his bed for years to come.
I cannot recommend this bed enough. So glad I bought it.
Regarding sizing - the dimensions they list are the FLAT unfilled bed dimensions. I kind of wish I had gotten the large since I didn't account for this when measuring the old bed (my own fault). For example, the medium filled turns out to be about 33" x 25" when stuffed with an old bed that is a couple inches thick.
I've run the outer cover through the washer/dryer and it has held up well so far. It seems like if your dog is a chewer, you'll have problems with durability. But then again, you'd have that problem with any dog bed I'd assume... In my own experience, this set of covers is indeed durable for regular non-chewers, even beagles(!).
But not these! I ordered the medium brown denim which is very sturdy (think human jeans). It also felt more full with 3 standard (albeit cheap) pillows inserted rather than 2, so if you have a medium-large sized dog (like my pit bull-mix), you might err on the lower side because the medium is still pretty massive. The zipper itself is very, very good quality which was one of my concerns. In the past, dog beds I’ve owned with removable covers have had problems with lots of washes where the zippers start to break or warp.
Ive owned them a few months now and have washed them probably 10-15 times and they still look brand new with no holes in them. At this point I’ve almost given into the fact that I will probably, at some point, have to replace *any* bedding I buy, but if these continue to work so well they may become my go-to.
1. When the dog steps off of the cover it fluffs (or expands) back up (slowly) which is nice, but it doesn't compress easily when the dog steps on it. It's like standing on a balloon. We have a 7 month old Golden, she doesn't like this at all; if we ask her to get on the bed, she will but won't use it on her own.
2. It gets hot. Our jealous mastiff layed on the corner of it for a bit and then wanted nothing to do with it. When she got up, the corner was really warm, as was her side, where she was laying. This might be a plus for someone who wants the added feature of warmth, but we don't.
If the makers could add the option of having a non-waterproof liner I think these might be perfect! They were exactly what I was looking for. I will have to return them for something else.
Top reviews from other countries
Also the seller was fantastic to deal with. Thank you for providing excellent service!
Came with a great inner waterproof cover as well...better then ive ever seen (Almost like a thin rubber) chocolate brown.
Has a nice brand name tag on it as well signifying pride. I recommend this product. I could use this outdoors without worry no problem. Scratch and tear resistent to my long sharp clawed american bulldog and shes huge. She wont lay on it though but shes super picky, oh well! I still recommend this!