Other Sellers on Amazon
You've Got Crabs by Exploding Kittens - A Card Game Filled with Crustaceans and Secrets - Family-Friendly Party Games - Card Games For Adults, Teens & Kids
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Exploding Kittens LLC|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6.1 x 6.6 x 3.7 inches|
|Included Components||A team-based, family friendly game (requires an even number of players), Includes 78 cards (2.5 x 3.5 inches), instructions, foam turn indicator and 28 crab points, Box with 3 drawer compartments See more|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- You've Got Crabs is the perfect card game for adults, teens and kids (ages 7+) who are into crustaceans and seaaaa-crets in the deep dark ocean.
- A highly-strategic party game for 4-10 players.
- Includes 78 cards (2. 5 x 3. 5 inches), instructions, foam turn Indicator, 28 crab points and a box with 3 drawer compartments.
- Want even more crabs? Check out the "Imitation Crab Expansion" kit. It contains two wearable crab claws and one powerful expansion card. Whoever holds the card must wear the claws!
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
What is this?
You’ve Got Crabs is a party game from the creators of Exploding Kittens and The Oatmeal.
This game is great for parties, or weddings, or long nautical voyages.
How it Works
Split into Teams
Split up into teams of two. Privately decide on a secret signal with your teammate, such as touching your nose or blinking a lot.
Try to Get Four of a Kind
Sit across from each other, draw cards, and try to get four of a kind.
Pass Your Signal
If you get four of a kind, you have crabs! Do your best to communicate this to your partner using your secret signal.
Collect those Points...or Not
If your partner sees your signal and yells 'You’ve got crabs,' you gain a crab point, but if an opponent sees your signal and yells 'You've got crabs,' you lose a point.
Whichever team has the most crabs wins.
|You’ve Got Crabs||You’ve Got Crabs: Imitation Crab Expansion||Exploding Kittens: Original Edition||Barking Kittens: Exploding Kittens 20-Card Expansion||On a Scale of One to T-Rex||Bears vs Babies: A Monster Building Card Game|
|Number of Players||4-10 (Team based)||-----||2 - 5||2 - 5||2 - 8||2 - 5|
|Includes Wearable Accessories||✓|
You've got crabs is a team-based party game from the creators of exploding kittens and the oatmeal. Try to collect four of the same card before any of the other teams, then pass a secret signal to your teammate. If your partner sees your signal and yells, "you've got crabs, " you gain a point. If an opponent sees your signal and yells, "you've got crabs, " you lose a point. The team with the most points wins the game. This game is great for parties, or weddings, or long nautical voyages.
Warning: Choking Hazard - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It requires a minimum of four people. Others have reported that it isn't much fun without six people. It clearly says that in the description but I had never encountered that requirement before and didn't think to look. Won't make that mistake again.
2. Overpriced. Just a big deck of cards and some cardboard crabs.
3. Encourages cheating and non-cooperative behavior. Sure, I'm being prissy for even saying that but that is not the lifestyle I want to teach the grandkids.
4. Complicated for young kids (7-10).
5. Irritating. I'd send it back but I don't think they have a drop down option for irritating.
Two of my kids are on the spectrum and it was still one of the best games we’ve played.
I recommend immensely!!
Top reviews from other countries
Love the crab claws they are well made and add another dimension and feature to the original bought game
Very easy to get onto and start playing. Would recommend trying to get a group of 6 or more to pay. We only played with 4 people but was still a brilliant game which isn't too short or too long.