Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Big & Rich PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 130 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 140 reviews
on February 27, 2015
I was going to use this watch as a gift. But heck no! i am keeping it for myself. I love bold face watches, so i love this one and the awesome dial. I have worn this watch for a couple of times now and the belt has not cracked. I have bought watches that are 10 times the price i paid for this watch and their band advertised as genuine leather turns out to be fake and cheapest polyurethane nonsense that cracked the layer the first day. After few more wears they are about to fall apart with one or two fake strands holding them. So, this watch is doing great. and the time is as accurate as ever from the day i set it. If the band ever falls apart, i will buy another. I like it this much. What i paid for this nice watch is not even half the price of a small Sandwich in a local deli here in Texas. I am thinking of buying several more for resale or as gifts for different occasions.
on April 28, 2014
This watch is simply stunning. The background of the watch looks supposedly white from the pictures, but it's actually slightly silver which gives it a little shininess, which attracts people's attention easily. It came with no extra battery, and the time was already running when I opened the package. The face is rather large, and though it is for both genders, it looks more of like a men's watch. I would have given this watch a 5, but what REALLY disappointed me was the strap. The inside is made out of cardboard. That's right, cardboard. One of the straps on the watches I ordered (I got 2) was ripped, and the inside was literally cardboard. No wonder it was so hard for me to adjust this watch! It's not very flexible at all, and now I know the reason why it is like that. Considering the fact that it is made out of cardboard, I advise whoever buys this to not get this near moisture or water, as mold may start to grow if it reaches the inner part of the straps. Beautiful, but the composition of this watch is made of cheap materials (it's only $5, I guess that's fine...)
on January 30, 2015
For the price I am extremely satisfied. Face is large and good looking. This watch probably won't last that long in terms of looks. The aluminum body does scratch pretty easily, but might not become unattractive. All that said, at the price the watch is very nice. I can check the time on my cellphone, I got this because I'm changing my look to be more polished, but I don't have a lot of money (yet,I hope); Tiss watch is sharp looking. The band is tricky at first but it eventually starts to become supple. I gave it 5 stars for looks. Wear to the office or whatever, but not for the great outdoors which you'll plainly see when it arrives. So far I have no complaints and I wear it everyday to work.

TL;DR: looks nice, middling quality, price is awesome, perfect for the "neat" or "sharp" look, very economical.
This is a handsome timepiece that attracts attention and generates compliments. Most people assume it costs $100 or more. I do not reveal the cost but do reassure them that it costs much less than that. So far, it has kept perfect time. The sale price does not suggest the quality of this timepiece. This Christmas, I plan to give one to three grandsons (ages 18-20) and suggest that it be their "dress-up" watch for special occasions. One of our sons works as a waiter in an upscale restaurant. He bought one to impress his upscale clientele. At the price Amazon sells it for, it's not a bargain; it's a steal.
on January 9, 2015
The band is very stiff out of the box. And my particular watch has an uneven glass cover. There is one edge protruding on the left side. But i'm not complaining. The price I paid I'm surprised I got a functioning watch. It functions. If you want to try out this style before you go out and buy an expensive version of it this is a great buy. It's awfully loud though. I didn't think a ticking sound could be so loud. I have to put it in my sock drawer at night to be able to sleep.
on June 9, 2015
Great looking watch and watch band. These aren't made to last long but I buy a lot of amazon watches for $10 or less. They look great, people compliment them and after a year or so you just replace it with a new style. I'd actually buy this one again if it stops working. FYI - they come straight from over seas and take 2-3 weeks to get to the USA.

Formal enough for work but looks great for casual weekends too. The watch face is perfect and I have somewhat slim wrists (5'9'' 150lbs)

Highly recommended!
on July 14, 2016
Perfect for its price. Reliable, simple and light.
It grew on me overtime. It's been almost 3 months now since I got it and it held out well, I almost never take it off.
Doesn't wear as fast as you'd expect it to and still looks good and stylish. I got complemented multiple times.
Bottom line, it's worth every penny if you're looking for a reliable day to day watch.
on May 28, 2017
GOOD PRODUCT
on December 21, 2015
I just received the watch, and it is just as described and pictured. Its looks really good!! There was an issue with the shipment and they were very kind and more than helpful in providing me with a complete refund or even to ship me another watch. They also included a free small gift for the inconvenience. I am extremely satisfied with these guys and I would definitely recommend them!!!
on November 25, 2013
"Youyoupifa" brands their watches with pseudonyms such as "dalas" or "sinobi". They come fresh out of China. They cost less than $10. They also come with free shipping. They also sometimes have cheesy titles like "New York Mens Business" or "Best Birthday Gift." These are all usually red flags to stay away, but I must say I have come to love this company. The watches always look just as good as the picture and keep the time pretty well. They do feel lightweight compared to other watches but hey, for less than $10 you are getting a watch that lasts well and looks great.