Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: YouYouPifa Unisex Special Design Dial Stainless Steel Quartz Business Wrist Watch (White)
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Back to School STEM

VINE VOICEon January 8, 2015
It took two weeks to be shipped here from overseas. But I have mixed feelings. First, I love it. It's very unique, with 3 circles moving which together tell the time. (I've never seen a watch like this before). The watch itself is rather thick, and the steel band thin. What I dislike is the fit. The way the holes on the band are, for me, in one hole the watch slides around on my wrist, in the next hole it's too tight. (I'm used to velcro where one can always find a perfect fit). Secondly the metal strap holding the end piece is covered in blue plastic, and the backside with what appears to be tape. I needed to use pliers giving it a slight squueze to make it a bit tighter. Though it's unique and I'll wear it, not quite perfect.
on January 8, 2014
Feels way more expensive than it looks, and has a very interesting design that I get a lot of compliments and comments on. The band is like a thick bendable metal, it feels very unique and expensive. Especially for the price, I love this watch. I'm ordering another one for my grandfather, since he loved it so much!
on October 25, 2014
This is a really cool watch. I love to view time in different ways.

I think it only deserves 4 stars, though, for the following reasons:
1. Top of the hour is portrayed as "60" minutes instead of "00." So, 6:00 is 6:60. That's irritating.
2. The metal wristband slips apart. The latch won't hold together because the metal is so slippery. The watch will often fall off my wrist.
3. The watch face is tall. Like, it stands up from your wrist vertically farther than a typical watch would. I'm not sure why it needs to be so thick.
on June 28, 2016
It is stylish and I like it. Good as a casual watch. I will not place it in water. Gives the odd look and fun to wear. Won't win a match against a seiko or invincta ofcourse. The dial rotates smoothly and I like the white background a lot better. Watch does move constantly and I've had it for about a month, so far so good. The strap is a bit small. I was able to fit and my wrist are 7 inches around. I had 2 holes left to spare but the ends pokes out all the time. As a cheap watch it is good but do not buy it if price goes up. See my attach pictures.
review image review image review image
on March 19, 2014
This watch seems to stay on time for about a half week, by then it will have gone off time about 2 minuets, it stays on time a lot better then some other watches. The only problem with the watch is that the band is too long on the side without the holes, which makes your watch flop the the side of your wrist constantly. The band also will pinch your skin slightly, so after about 5 hours you will have a mark on you skin. This watch looks great, I have gotten a few good comments on it, I really like this watch.
on April 18, 2014
This watches is designed to rotate the face (background dials) around a fixed hand.
Very neat.
It's a bit thick, but you get used to it. The only complaint is the wrist band is quite stiff and the end of the band does not stay tucked in the loop.
on May 21, 2015
I always say this about my youyoupifa watches they look more expensive then they are and as long as you wear it with confidence everyone will think you spent a lot of money on it. I serve hundreds of customers a week and always get compliments on them whether i tell them where I got it or not changes but the nice remarks always roll in after all as a man a watch and necklace is about all I can get away with on a social acceptability level
on December 9, 2015
If you can t read the time on this watch, you simply do not possess the "intelligence" to do so. It is a true beauty at a great price that arrives in a "timely" fashion. If you buy this and are not competent at deciphering the present time consider "present-ing" it to a more mechanically-minded or more curious friend... They are likely to love it. I wish they had a wall clock... Business idea ker-ching $$$
on December 26, 2014
These YYP round watches are some of the best value I've found for watches on Amazon. These are not built cheaply -- they look very stylish and tend to elicit a lot of comments. ("Whoa, funky watch! How do you read that thing?!)

For the price, they are perfect. The only downside is that the metal clasps that keep the metal band held in place don't do a very good job -- so the band often works itself out of the clasps and the excess band flops around. Annoying.
on December 6, 2015
Fun to wear, easy to tell time and was easy to set. The trick was to move the setting knob very slowly when near the time desired.Unable to adjust the watch band to fit my thin wrists, as the holes are too far apart.