Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 26, 2015
I wanted to be able to wear this watch in my WW2 re-enacting uniforms. Besides the huge "DIGU" on the face, it looked more like a 1940s style watch than any other modern watch I have been able to find. However, it didn't dawn on me to look carefully at the case measurement (1.75"), so it's my own fault that I ended up with an over-sized clown watch today when it arrived. If that's the type of watch you're looking for, it's actually pretty nice.

Update:
I've worn it three or four times over the past three months since I got it, and it has been fine, even with the ridiculous face size. However, yesterday the temperature here in Las Vegas finally jumped to pre-summer levels of 105°F and my wrist started sweating. This caused condensation to form on the underside of this water-resistant watch, proving that the seals are no good. Therefore, I would not recommend wearing around moisture.
on January 13, 2014
which is exactly what I was after. The watch took about a month to receive, which I expected because it was being shipped from outside the US. So that was no problem. It's a cheaply made watch, but that's exactly the quality you get for paying a cheap price. Over all, I was looking for an inexpensive watch with a large face and that is what I got. I'm pleased with my purchase.
on June 7, 2017
It woorks but, Poor quality ...
on March 1, 2017
never worked since i got it
on November 28, 2013
This watch keeps as good as time as a very expensive wristwatch.

I kid you not. Very accurate. Am surprised at such a small price.

This watch was like less than $3.00 with free postage from China.

This works.

The price was $3.99. It works, man.

As far as the band on this cheap watch, it is more sturdy than the
native replacement band on a very, very expensive U-Boat that is like $700.oo
discounted.
on November 4, 2013
So far I'm loving it. The watch is cheap with a fantastic design( the dials in the back are fake but who cares?). I ordered a few watches from this seller and this one is currently my favourite. I cant say much about how long they last as I only use them when I need something that looks good with what I'm wearing, other than that I pull the knob to stop the time until I want to use it again. Great buy but don't expect anything more than you paid for.
on February 14, 2014
I just opened mine eleven minutes ago. While attempting to adjust the hands, the nob head comes off in my hand. Ill be returning mine Monday. Its a nice price, until you find out you are getting what you pay for, a cheap and poorly made watch.
on December 2, 2013
I love this watch. It's stylish and works well. I bought it for counting beats/respirations. A regular watch works well too but I figured this was a unique watch and hey, what better than getting a watch that makes my job just the tiniest bit easier. Love it. And I've had many compliments on it.

However, for anyone looking, the middle gauge hands do not move.
on November 28, 2013
Classy looking but you do get for what you pay for. The band was so cheap that it had to be replaced. for only an additional $10 I did manage to find a watch band that was better & still suited this watch. Also don't expect it next week due to overseas shipping. Other than that, pretty good.
on July 14, 2014
I loved this watch. I had it for a year before it quit. I wore it almost everyday. It got a lot of abuse but never showed it and kept on going.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.