Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 21, 2015
I didn't expect a lot due to the cheap price. Plus with item coming from overseas I thought it wouldn't arrive until after CHRISTmas. But the pocket watch necklace is beautiful. Even the chain is well made. The color looks like antique gold/bronze. The watch is well made & works great. The watch is about the size of a quarter. Please do not hesitate to buy one. I LOVE MINE! And it came before CHRISTmas. I may order a few more in the coming months and give them out as birthday gifts. Thank you seller. Much appreciated.
review image review image
on January 21, 2014
As i expected. it is lovely quartz watch, very tinny, looks like amulet :D
very adorable and useful. I will use it as necklace watch or pocket watch ;)
review image
on October 7, 2013
Received the watch today. It was smaller than I thought, slightly larger than a quarter, but I wasn't displeased. Works, was packaged well, and as nice as pictured.
on December 23, 2013
I got a bundle of these for my birthday party favors and i was afriad that they were going to get here and be broken. Well they were not they came and looked so pretty and the clocks works of everyone of them. The chain was longer then expected but i dont care because of the amount i like this product. NOTHING was broken and EVERYTHING is amazing! If you were having doubts, stop, cause you should buy this necklace.
on October 28, 2013
Thankfully I received this in one piece and good shape. The clock works and is easily adjustable. I really didn't need to adjust it however because the time was correct when I received it. Even if the clock wasn't working I would still be very pleased with my purchase, because ths can be worn with an outfit and look great!

The built is thick and has impressed me...for this price.
on June 5, 2016
This is so pretty I love it. when it came I was thinking it was kind of small, then when I wore it for a few time then I figured out that bigger would be defiantly gaudy and also much heavier so I believe its just right. It's gorgeous and numbers are so clear! It's better in person. I took off my other watch, because this one means a lot! The butterfly symbols something precious to me. I love it! Be prepared how tiny it is but it's everything else I hoped for! The size is about the circumference of a quarter but thick as an average one! It's very unique and I LOVE IT.
on July 18, 2017
The watch is nice and small with good sized chain. Not to heavy, so I can wear it all day and not notice. Watch has not lost time. Chain is long enough I can actually see and use watch but short enough it does not get in way. Whole thing is nice enough to wear to theater but causal enough to wear to lunch date. Very nice accessory. I have always loved pocket watches but this was the first one I purchased. I am very happy I did!
on January 30, 2016
The pocket watch was a gift for a friend. It was smaller than I expected but seems well made and makes a nice necklace. Even though it is petite, I don't know how well the watch actually works. The price is great and I can't complain because it is pretty. My friend really liked it and that is all that matters. I may buy a couple more to have on hand for that just in case moment.
on December 7, 2017
YouyouPifa Retro Design Bromze Butterfly . I love the design on the watch... I am a "butterfly person, and that is what firsr caught my eye. The watch is smaller than the previous one I owned, but the dial is very clear and easy to read. Actually, the lesser weigt and size make it more comfortable to wear.
I am very pleased with it.
on April 26, 2017
I love it! The metal is a nice solid bronze, good weight, not flimsy. The chain is long enough to wear as a necklace and still be able to check the time. The face has a glass piece which was important for me. Easy to open and stays closed when shut. Came in a very nice black box (cardboard). It does come with a small plastic tab to conserve the battery that you can easily pull off.