Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on December 30, 2013
Truly a masterpiece for the price.

It took two months to deliver, sadly. Once I got this timepiece, I put it on and I wore it for a bit. It is packaged rather better than I expected. As many reviews suggest, I figured the watch would be delivered non functional. All went well. This is a better accessory than a purpose watch. The overall appearance is great, I've gotten many compliments. From the far eye, or from someone with astigmatism, the watch appears very sharp and elegant. Any watch fanatic would easily call out the low priced watch, but to others, this is just another "fine time".
3 people found this helpful
on June 15, 2015
I love this watch and I have had countless compliments on it. I have small wrists (female) and this watch actually is not too big. I highly recommend reviewing the dimensions for watches anytime you are buying them and look at a guide of how to compare them to your wrist size.

Overall its a sturdy watch and for the price I would buy many more. Its sleep and it holds up to being dropped a few times which is always a bonus. The small hands do not move so do not be surprised by this but they aren't needed.

The only issue I have with this watch is that it is difficult to set the time (the knob is practically incased by the design of the watch) but with some time and effort it can be set.
on November 4, 2013
Great fashion watch! I wouldn't recommend this as your daily watch but if you need/want a cheap showoff watch to catch some attention on those special occasions then stop right here. The watch looks great ( the dials in the back are fake but did you see the price? XD ,) a little uncomfortable as its tight around the arm with no cushioning but worth it as its only a one night wear. It looks good brand new but I don't think these would age well which is fine for me as I don't expect it to last long anyway. It ships from China so I recommend you look for all the watches you want from the seller to reduce shipping fees and not waste time.
on August 16, 2017
Excellent
on November 29, 2013
When this arrived, its battery was dead. Could not change the battery because of the one-piece case. Almost impossible to set time anyway because of the obstacle above the winding knob. I though the design was good but did not assume that the obstacle design above the knob. Big misdesign. Then, the short hand was trapped by the fake second so that the time will not go in anyway. The belt was made from paper, I guess. Just do not buy. Do not waste your money. Do not trust this store. Go spend somewhere else.
on June 19, 2015
Very happy with my second watch. The band needs replacement because it is very thinly made. A little difficult to adjust the time due to the overlaying of the fixed basil above the winder.
on December 10, 2013
Cheap watch, the straps are cheap quality but it was at least running when it arrived. the other one I ordered wasnt. Not what I was looking for at all for a christmas present to my son.
3 people found this helpful
on August 26, 2014
Good looking, You get what you pay for, and I like it. I got lots of compliments. I do recommend this watch.
on September 9, 2013
I don't know what the band is made from. The material is extremely uncomfortable. I recommend replacing the band. Other than that, good buy.
on March 9, 2015
I bought the wash for my son he put it on it was so fantastic one has to understand that we all we kids one time in another all of us then go up to be adults thank you Peter a very good Mr taylor
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question