Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Prophets of Rage PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on October 29, 2013
This is my second pocket watch from them. I'm making a collection. Lol.

It basically looks just like the picture. I post some pictures. The only problem is that the button to open it catches the nob to change the time, pulling it up and stopping the time. A minor problem though.

As a warning, this can be hit and miss sometimes but the price is worth it. The first watch i ordered (different design) had the design upside down on the cover. They were very nice and easy to work with, though. They gave me a refund.
review image review image review image review image
on February 4, 2015
This piece is beautiful! Had it for a couple months and hardware seems to be holding up great. Put it on a different chain because that one was a bit flavor flav feeling and long. Was a bit smaller than I was expecting (about the size of a 50 cent piece) but its absolutely adorable and the intricate design is not lost in its small size. Very well worth the price!!!!
on November 28, 2016
Gorgeous! It's definitely lighter than expected but it doesn't matter. The necklace came in a box as advertised in the pictures and also the box was very tightly wrapped in bubble wrap. It came within a week. Very pleased and will definitely buy again from this seller. Do check the measurements though as it is only about the size of a quarter.
review image review image review image
on June 21, 2014
I cannot say these will last forever but they do last a while and if you hate wrist watches they do the time-telling job. Also fun-looking. For the price you won't find anything like them. I buy about 3 a year - and that's not much money for the convenience.
on January 13, 2014
I just received mine today and absolutely love it. It is smaller than I was expecting but I actually love the pettiness to it. It makes it more feminine. Size wise it's between a quarter and a cap from a 20oz bottle of coke. It was to set and easy to open once I figured out you push down on the knob. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. I plan to buy one as a gift for a friend who would absolutely love this kind of thing. i love the simple yet vintage/modern feel it has to it. It's definitely worth the wait.
on June 14, 2014
But my daughter really admired it, so now I'll be ordering another one - for myself! Beautifully crafted and it keeps good time, so I should have ordered two from the start.
on January 16, 2014
This pendant is a real-working pocket-watch inspired piece of jewelry. It's super small and super cute. My daughter asks to look at and play with it all the time. The price was spot-on so I don't even feel bad about her playing with it. It has even stood up to the not so gentle touches of my three year old son, who likes to pretend he's a train conductor.
on March 12, 2014
I wish the item had come with a disclaimer saying up front that it was coming from China because I needed it to get here a lot sooner than it did. The price is fair for the product, but beware, it's much smaller than it looks.
on January 5, 2014
This necklace is about the size of a quarter. She loves it, around her neck. The stars fit my daughter's personality. The back of the watch cover is the same as all the others similar to it. The Watch is not worn daily. She wears it on days she is going to church, or other "Dress up" activities.

I would recommend this to anyone Girl or Woman, who wants a necklace / Pendant Watch.
on January 4, 2014
This is a great item , It was beautiful and it was shipped well, it works and my daughter loves it she wears it every day.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.