Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 70 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 75 reviews
on January 9, 2014
UPDATE 1.29.14

* The synthetic bracelet fell apart within first wears.
* I purchased a 'Genuine Leather' strap for a bit less than $2, PRESTO! (See uploaded images)
* I like the new one better as it is NOT that shiny as the original.
* I've been using it a quite a lot now and still keeps good time.

Original Review -----

I like to dress and accessorize properly and in harmony (not extravagant or shouting for attention, but classy.)

* The watch is true to the description by seller
* Does NOT come with instructions, but I've discovered that 15-20 wind-ups will last all day. I wouldn't do more than that.
* Keeps good time. Does not fall behind nor jumps ahead.
* Goes great with both suits and semi-casual dressing (Jeans & dress shirt with sport coat/jacket)
* The band is made of synthetic leather, which takes some time to break in. I personally don't like that it is shiny.
* Weight is very decent. Thus far it keeps its place on my wrist even when sleeve is rolled up.
* Yes, you can tell it is inexpensive, cheap if you will, when you EXAMINE it. But with a solid self-esteem, this presents no issue. If you are trying to impress then go and buy a $300+ watch.
* It can be a bit HARD to read outside in a sunny day as hands blend in with background. They should've been black.

To summon - This is a great add-on to one who posses a collection of watches and likes to 'dance to another tune' everyday. I am already looking at other wind-up watches in this same price range. There are so many catchy designs and concepts to go with the many moods of a complex gentleman.

Hope this helps =)
review image review image review image
on July 13, 2013
I had been looking for an affordable manual wind-up watch for quite some time, because I'm tired of having to change watch batteries. This watch is an incredible value. For $10 including shipping, I'm quite simply amazed. The first four or five days the watch ran a little fast, maybe a minute every two days. But now, for whatever reason, it has settled in and is running accurately. I have not had to adjust the time for two weeks now. The watch is a tad on the large side and heavy, so be aware of that. Like the prior reviewer, I find the band to be crummy so I'll be replacing that soon. I also find that in certain lighting conditions, the hands are a little hard to see because they're white and don't contrast quite enough with the materials under the glass, but that's a minor issue. It's cool to see the guts of the watch, and a couple times it has been something of a conversation starter. It arrived very quickly from Hong Kong (in less than two weeks). I would definitely buy another if something happened to mine.
on July 4, 2013
The band was subpar so I replaced it with an inexpensive NATO-type band. I get a lot of compliments on the watch. The thing to remember is not to wind too tight! I love the watch and it was better than I anticipated. Delivery was right on as stated! Absolutely zero issues.
on May 12, 2015
I have bought more than 10 watches from this seller and cannot emphasize how happy and satisfied i am with every single one of them. I being buying these mechanical watch to give out as gift and i tell you that the people wearing it now are happy. Just one confession, i havent told them how much i bought the watches for them, i just told them its around $300 dollars and they believe it lol. Should see the looks on their face.
on January 26, 2015
Let me start by saying that after I found out more about the watch I fell in love with it. I literally wear it every day for work. The mechanical design of the watch is beautiful, but very small. Wish it were bigger in size to see more in depth what makes it such a great watch. Wish it also came with instructions. Thought the watch was broken when I received it, come to find out that you have to set the watch on the appropriate time, wine it up, and it works from then on based on your hand motions. To sum it up, the watch is GREAT!!! I constantly get compliments.
on August 18, 2014
This watch is awesome. I've had it for a couple weeks and have gotten a bunch of compliments. Best thing I've gotten on Amazon for the price. It gets 4 stars because the band is really cheap, and the ticking sound could be bad in a quiet room. But if you want a mechanical watch that looks good and is inexpensive then this is for you. By the way it arrived about a week ahead of time and the reviews about it being broken must have gotten lemons cuz it works and keeps time great!
on January 20, 2015
Amazing watch for the price. Prospective buyers need to know that the "glow in the dark" hands work amazingly well. I've never had a watch where you could easily see the hands in the dark for so long. It looks great and is not overly flashy. One word of caution: I do not believe it should be considered a unisex watch with the band it comes with. I'm a average height/weight guy and i have to tighten it all the way for it to fit me. I do not think the band would fit a woman; I think the band would be too big.
on March 5, 2017
A++++
on March 4, 2015
ORDERED THIS WATCH FOR MY 20 YEAR OLD SONS BIRTHDAY. HE LOVED IT!! IT WAS VERY HANDSOME AND FIT VERY WELLAND LOOKED EXPENSIVE..THE WAY YOU CAN SEE THROUGH THE DIAL IS VERY UNIQUE AND A CONVERSATION PIECE WITH OTHERS!!I WOULD BUY THIS AGAIN! WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THERE SERVICE AND THEY VERY QUICK TO RESPOND WITH ANY QUESTIONS I HAD!
on May 19, 2015
After a long three months waiting period I have received a faulty watch which is not working properly, its stops as soon as put the watch on table or keep the dial face up side in the hand. Its very unfortunate that Amazon is dealing with such kind of products which is not worth and quality is very cheap.

I want my money back which I paid for this watch because I can not take risk to order again.