Top positive review
8 people found this helpful
Very impressed. Feel so smart for saving so much $$
on January 9, 2014
* The synthetic bracelet fell apart within first wears.
* I purchased a 'Genuine Leather' strap for a bit less than $2, PRESTO! (See uploaded images)
* I like the new one better as it is NOT that shiny as the original.
* I've been using it a quite a lot now and still keeps good time.
Original Review -----
I like to dress and accessorize properly and in harmony (not extravagant or shouting for attention, but classy.)
* The watch is true to the description by seller
* Does NOT come with instructions, but I've discovered that 15-20 wind-ups will last all day. I wouldn't do more than that.
* Keeps good time. Does not fall behind nor jumps ahead.
* Goes great with both suits and semi-casual dressing (Jeans & dress shirt with sport coat/jacket)
* The band is made of synthetic leather, which takes some time to break in. I personally don't like that it is shiny.
* Weight is very decent. Thus far it keeps its place on my wrist even when sleeve is rolled up.
* Yes, you can tell it is inexpensive, cheap if you will, when you EXAMINE it. But with a solid self-esteem, this presents no issue. If you are trying to impress then go and buy a $300+ watch.
* It can be a bit HARD to read outside in a sunny day as hands blend in with background. They should've been black.
To summon - This is a great add-on to one who posses a collection of watches and likes to 'dance to another tune' everyday. I am already looking at other wind-up watches in this same price range. There are so many catchy designs and concepts to go with the many moods of a complex gentleman.
Hope this helps =)