Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on August 22, 2014
I think people need to take price into consideration when rating products. This is not a perfect watch, but I can't imagine going into any local store and finding a watch like this for under $20. I think I paid around $6 or $7, here!

It has a couple tiny flaws, but only if you look very close. The colorful seconds wheel has two small flaws in the printing. There are two small pieces of dust trapped under the glass. No one besides me will ever notice these four tiny imperfections. If I paid $20 or more for this watch, I'd be disappointed and give it a lower rating. But, for this price, I'm not complaining.

Everything I've ordered directly from China has taken a few weeks to get here, this watch included. But they've all gotten here way before the estimated delivery dates, so that's a plus.

It works just like other reviews describe it, so I won't bother repeating the mechanism, okay? What I want to point out is how to remove links!!! I didn't notice any other reviews giving this important information.

REMOVE LINKS:

There are a few good videos on youtube that show how to do this. Apparently, all link watches work this way. Just go to youtube and search for "removing watch links." I found this one to be very good: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uxpDXKOPqA

There are arrows stamped on the back side of several links. These show where the pins can be removed. You need to use a tiny screwdriver, like the kind used for eye glasses. Or, you can use any tool with a tiny point. Then, use a hammer or mallet to gently tap the tool against the pin of the link you want out. The pin is on the edge of the link directly by the stamped arrow. Remove the pins needed to remove the links you want out. Then, carefully connect the remaining open links with one of the pins you took out.

Be patient. Take your time. Watch some videos. I got frustrated and slipped with the tool and cut my finger! This shouldn't happen if you are more patient than I was. :) I found it helped to have someone else hold the watch while I removed the pins! It was worth the bother, though. Now my watch looks great! Definitely looks more expensive than what you will pay.
on October 10, 2015
This was for a loved one Pifa watches I kinda admit I feel in love with them yes very unique watches for great!Time this should of had the Moon that was spinning around the stainless steel top of it would of looked kinda cool!Well considering I got one of there's they are very well made all stainless steel and quite comfortable as looks omg way different nothing I can for not just the price of which I love about these watches but being so unique different it standscout as people stop an stare look two times they very different not your everyday watches you wear well for the price great!And watch is and feels smooth around the wrist I got one of these so got this for a loved one and yes he will lovevit I'm very sure.Well great prices on watches especially stainless steel well you want to buy a unique and very way different not you everyday normal watch and yes you will get stares and bit of smiles on nobody has seen this kinda very unique artwork and for anyone who really wants make ppl stop and look I did when and ask that's a watch very much in amazement yes you get looks which are kinda funny!Inyhink nobody seen these before as yeah in the united states wearing these omg ppl stop look stare kinda like smile and grin or dunno what to say because it way different?Well want to byy a different way unique which i call art piece then hey buy one of these for you family members loved ones bf or gf they will get unusual looks at not you but the watch itself?Like shake there heads like that's a watch?Well again a very nice unique and way different watch for sure very well made and the watch Pifa is all stainless steel well want to give something's a/little bit different as gift well made this one well thank you
on July 12, 2014
This Rotatable Dial quartz watch is pretty nice for the price . My worst gripe is the band it comes with . The band is metal and shiny at first glance but if you look close you'll see that it is quite crudely made and sounds cheap and rattly . The links are tough to remove too . I am going to replace it with something a bit higher quality (21.5mm lug size). Other than that it's a nice large shiny watch that's easy to read in light (it has no light or glow making it unreadable in the dark) . I always liked the old jump watches but the constant winding was a pain . With this quartz watch you get the jump watch feel with the convenience of battery power . Keep your cleaning solution and cloth handy too , it smudges like you would not believe . Great purchase .
Update- One year later , still working perfectly and right on time with no adjustments or battery change yet .
on February 19, 2014
It's all metal, which I wasn't expecting and the band is nice and sturdy and fits comfortably over my thick wrist. The minute dial is a bit hard to read without you bringing the watch around 1-1.5ft to your face because of the small dots used as markers, but hardly a justifiable complaint.

I nearly docked a star since the chrome is a tad flat on the body of the watch, giving it the tiniest hint of looking like chromed plastic even though it's metal but you have to be really finicky and whiney to notice

It arrived waaay sooner than was posted, and even was set to my time zone which was very nice of them. ( unless it was a lucky coincidence )
on June 10, 2015
The watch is cool. Different, my type of style. I like the random look. The only issue I have that is the band itself is very light in weight. Everything else is great. Just a all around nice watch to go with your outfits.
on November 24, 2015
Actually love the way the watch looks in person. It does feel cheaply made, but it was expected with the low price.
on June 3, 2014
The colored dots are hardly noticable, they change color with the seconds. I thought that they would be Leds, nope. The face and watch are glistening silver, with a domed crystal. Some people complained about the band being too light weight. It really isn't bad, yes it is not heavy duty, nor is the watch. It is a good pairing. I have my doubts as to recommending this watch
on December 29, 2014
First reaction was how cheap the band was made. It feels as thin as soda can aluminum. The watch itself looks pretty rad though. Only intention for using this was is for special occasions ONLY. Definitely not meant for everyday use. (See my pictures for a defect in workmanship on one of the links in the band)
review imagereview image
on June 7, 2017
It woorks but, Poor quality ...
on April 9, 2015
I love this watch. It's so exotic. Everyone comments on it when they see it on my wrist. I would really encourage anyone who is considering to purchase it, to do so. The price is right and the item is of great quality. It was delivered pretty fast and overall I am very very satisfied.