BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Wonderstruck $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 24, 2017
Love it. It is as described. I have it attached to my purse & which means I don't always have to wear a watch.
on June 27, 2017
Everyone loves this. Keeps good time
on December 25, 2015
Well I got this, keychain as a gift to my wife since she's so into owls; and actually it's pretty good for the price, it's cute alright, the clock is small but pretty easy to read.
I'm glad I got it, and Customer service were really good, they actually contacted me directly because I made the mistake of not actually putting in a specific apt address; although it wasn't so easy to correct with my other orders.
on January 28, 2014
I love these little watches. As I don't like to wear a wrist watch, I bought several of these little watches
for $2.95 - $5.95 ea., which includes shipping on the slow boat from China, so it does take a while before you receive them. I have this little pink owl hanging on the zipper of my raincoat and another on my purse. A little rain doesn't seem to affect them.
on February 26, 2015
I want to thank the seller for these cute adorable little pink owl watches. I am saving these for Christmas this year.I would definitely purchase again as I still need an additional 10 of a different color. They came packaged very well lots of bubble wrap. And fast they were like two weeks faster than they were predicted to be here. Have recommended to Friends that it Amazon.com you can find everything you're looking for.~jahathaway~ jackson, michigan
on July 9, 2015
This watch took a while to get here (about a month), but it was very inexpensive. The first watch I ordered from a similar company stopped working within a week, but this watch the battery is still going strong! I hang this watch on my work badge instead of wearing a watch. It is so convenient since I work in healthcare and have to wash my hands so often- my wristwatch was always in my way.
on May 20, 2017
Love this little thing!!
on February 23, 2017
A perfect gift for an 8 year old. The slow boat and the long wait was well worth it. The look on that child's face when she opened her gift was priceless!
on February 27, 2014
Originally I had rested a 1 star...cause I had a issue with the product. However, the seller immediately called me and made the problem right. It did take alilltle time to arrive; but, after receiving it was cute. Good for owl collectors. Daughter loves it! I will buy from them again...since seller was fast on resolving the issues!!
on November 28, 2014
Very cute keychain! You press on the ears and the wings open to view the watch. I would have given five starts, but one wing is slower to open and doesn't open all the way unless you push on it. I kept it because it is so cute.