Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 17, 2014
It was as pretty as shown on the pic. It is small like another reviewer said about the size of a quarter but it's plenty enough. I would not have wanted something too bulky as it hangs down like a pendant! Note, I can wear it all day without feeling it weight on my neck. The chain is long enough to easily look up the time. It is easy to open and close and looks antique. It is well made and sturdy enough though I don't know how long it will last mechanically wise; still you can't go wrong with that kind of price ;) Once the battery is dead, it will cost more to buy another battery than the price of this watch so I will probably order another one! As somebody else said this would make a great Christmas stocking gift! Note that it comes well wrapped but not in a box. It does take as long as it says on the shipping info (not a surprise as it comes from Singapore) but as you know it before purchasing you can plan ahead and get it on time if it's meant to be a gift. I don't think that anyone would be disappointed with this cute little watch!
on March 5, 2017
Beautiful, delicate,and a watch too. Wonderful gifts and for me too. This company works very hard to see to it their customers are pleased with their merchandise. Will use them again.
on January 8, 2014
I love it. This design has so much detail that the photos do not do it justice. The chain is long and the design is very feminine. It took almost a month to get it though. However when I ordered it, they gave me that time frame for delivery. I had just never had anything take that long. (It was well worth the wait.) I ordered a few different designs and they are all works of art. I will be ordering more to give as gifts.
on December 12, 2013
Beautiful design, I'd order again. With all the similar watches I ordered, I had about an 80% chance that the watch worked.
on December 17, 2015
This watch arrived in bubble wrap inside a plastic bag. The hinge is bent so the watch does not close properly. Where you would set and wined the Pocket Watch is loose and can not be tightened.
on December 2, 2014
It was much smaller than I thought it would be but it is cute and matched my clothes. The only problem with it is that because I have sensitive skin,, if I wear it too often, I get allergic reactions. It's alloy? I even have to make sure my earrings are made of pure silver.
on May 14, 2014
I would give it a 5 if it wasn't for the month lasting shipping, but overall i was very please with the article, its more than what you are paying for.
on December 11, 2016
Excellent quality - better than expected - added beads to it for resale and customers loved it!
on June 1, 2014
this watch is very beautiful, works very well, it's even better then expected, love it! one of the best purchases
on May 22, 2016
Watch worked one day and then the next it didn't. It's cute but I never really use it. Not bad for the price though.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question