Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 57 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 66 reviews
on June 2, 2015
This was a really cute gift for pre-teen lad. The company was wonderful answering my questions and helping me figure out the watch. I was quite impressed with the customer service of this company. They went above and beyond to assure satisfaction. The 5 stars are for excellent customer service. I would order from them again. They have amazing designs that are unusual and not like every other watch. Thank you so much YouYouPifa!
on August 24, 2016
Well the watch came in and i have to say. Both the look and feel of the watch were fantastic. Nothing more to say. I liked how it fit on my arm. The only dislike i had was "maybe" it was a little large but overall i enjoyed the product.
on March 30, 2014
I got this watch as a gift for my six year old. He loved it, though its a little large for wrists so small. The bezel is a nice heavy weight, which brings me to the reason I cant give it a full 5 stars. The screen is actual glass, like an Iphone. My son fell on the playground and cracked the little screen. So I really like everything about the watch, I just would recommend for probably 8-9 years old and up.
on December 29, 2015
Difficult to program. Attractive but did not come with any instructions or packaging. So far so good for the low price but with a small amount of care in the presentation and a few set up instructions this watch could be grand.
on July 23, 2015
I ware it everyday i love it and how it feels and looks thank you
on December 7, 2014
I went to wash myhand after using the restroom and water got into the watch. I've purchased this watch from multiple sellers and this one is the worst. Try looking for another carrier that sells the same watch.
on May 23, 2014
My 15 year old loved this watch! He has been collecting watches lately and this is one of his favorites. Works great too. i would recommend this watch and Vendor.
on February 7, 2014
No manual , so hard to figure out how to set the time. Display cheap and a bit childish. Many colors. From the productdescription we did not have the impression that it was a kiddieswatch. It looks so cheap that I decided not to wear it.
on January 31, 2015
This is a great looking watch. I bought it for my niece. However make sure they send you the instruction manual to set the time & date without it is really hard.
on January 12, 2015
Very well fitting rubber strap and yes it keeps accurate time. How long will it last? I'll re-review again in 6 months and let you know again then