Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 214 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 232 reviews
on June 3, 2017
This is the coolest looking watch I've ever had. After i received watch, i purchased a 2ND one. Easy to set up. Watch band was too stiff for me so I easily changed it to flexible band. Watch itself is large on wrist like I prefer. Fast shipping too.

Details about watch say "20mm band"...this is incorrect...correct band size is 22mm. I had bought several new bands in 20mm size only to find out that's too small. I now have new 22mm band on watch...perfect fit.
on December 26, 2014
YES, I had receiving the box with watch. That was so perfect. Thank you.
review image
on April 23, 2017
Unusual but okay. The one item I don't like is the green light for the date doesn't show increasing increments. That is, if the date is the 23rd then I would expect 20 to show up in orange and three green lights to show the 23rd. Only one green light is shown. The middle one is set to represent the 23rd but the first two do not light up as it does for the time. You just have to "know" that that one is the third green light from the left. Maybe mine is broken but that's how this one works. It would be nice if the instructions came with the watch too.
on June 9, 2015
I have given this watch a 4, but that is based on a very short time of using it. How it stands up over time is yet to be determined. Its bright mirror-like crystal and woven wire mesh band are very attractive, as is the dial when it lights up. People I've shown it too have been captivated by the method by which the time is displayed. So far it has kept excellent time, nearly mirroring the automatic time on my TV cable box. As stated, time will tell. But for under $6.00 you can't go very far wrong in purchasing this watch.
on January 11, 2017
This Watch as of this review is the type of watch that i like. not one plastic bit in the bunch at all. it is the closest thing to a real watch that i have seen so far. also with my medical conditions being as they are, the watch ends up becoming a great way to ground myself out whenever i have seizures. (my body tends to create more electrical current than most people so when i produce too much i end up having a seizure)
since i am also a night person, having a display that does light up is very helpful.

My only complaint is the time that it took to arrive in the mail.
(1 month)

i would make the assumption that it was handmade then shipped to the U.S.

(but then thoroughly inspected by customs before various people modded the watch for certain purposes of monitoring GPS Location before it finally got to my mailbox)
on March 19, 2015
Great, beautiful watch! I get so many compliments on it. The battery does need replacing every few months but that's because I look at it so much (Update: now that I have settled down and stopped looking at it every 15 seconds, I haven't had to replace the battery in almost half a year). I worry that the low reviews will make this watch become discontinued in the future, so I have bought 4 of them so far just in case they ever stop selling this.

Here are some things you need to know:

-The strap has metal loops on it to hold the strap in place. They are very loose at first, but you can take some pliers and squeeze them down just a bit. This will make the strap way more secure. See pic 2 for how it should look.
-The screen is slightly curved, this gives it a "magnifying glass" effect (if you hold it up to your eye you can see your cornea and eyeball really well in the reflection). See pic 1.
-You need a knife to get the back off.
-If your lights come on and wont turn off, pop the back off and remove the battery, should be fine.
-You will have to think about time in discrete chunks instead of minutes and seconds after you get used to reading the watch. Won't change your perception of time much, but it's interesting to think of time in a new way.

This is my favorite thing I've ever owned. The design factor is useful and unique enough that if a company came out with this watch for $300, people would flock to buy it. It just needs a few kinks (literally) ironed out.
review image review image
on March 9, 2014
This was a mistake! I have purchased several different watches from this company and all was great. When this came in the lights stuck on with the first button push and never went off until the battery died. I have been unsuccessful in getting the back off to change the battery. The company will give me $4 credit for a battery but won't replace it. Very disappointing.
on March 3, 2014
it was great for about 8 hours. I was able to figure out how to set it without any instructions and really liked it. All at once all of the outer red lights went on and never turned off. I suspect the battery is dead because now nothing works. I took it to get a new battery and was told the back does not come off. I even tried the razor as someone suggested, but the back will not come off. I am so disappointed. I now own a useless watch.
on September 5, 2017
The watch was great..... While it worked... I don't know if the one i recieved had a defect... but The LED display turned on automatically and showed the time every 5 minutes, which killed the battery in around 2 weeks. But it was a cheap watch and was a good conversation piece for the 2 weeks that it worked
on April 12, 2017
It does just what I bought it for. The band was too small for a 6ft. 225 pound guy so I replaced it today. Other than that it's just fine.