Yowza Fitness Lido Treadmill with IWM
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Comes 100% assembled; 5 minutes from box to exercise
- Super Quiet, Drive Belt
- Most Compact Treadmill with fold up or fold down design
- All in one exercise and weight management programs
- Best in-class Lifetime warranty included
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
The Lido with IWM is a professional grade treadmill that can help you manage your body weight with ease. The Lido comes fully assembled and folds down for easier storage. Yowza' s IWM software delivers the optimum weight management workout with Yowza' s precision weight scale included.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
So the first thing you might ask is why did I decide on the Yowza treadmill, when there are dozens of other treadmills from better known manufacturers? Well when I was researching treadmills I was looking for a couple of specific things, the most important of which was a treadmill that folded flat since I don't have a lot of space, and the flatter the better. After looking at many different folding treadmills the Yowza Lido model was hands down the best choice, since it folds up to something that is maybe 12 inches deep! ( I just measured it and it's almost exactly 12 inches.) One reason it can be so compact is the two handlebars that stick out on all treadmills actually fold back on the Yowza Lido and lay flat when you store it, which none of the other treadmills did. (So the other treadmills end up being much deeper even when folded up.)
The 2nd feature I was looking for in a treadmill was one that was literally "plug-and-play", and didn't require me to assemble it once I received it. This again is an area where the Yowza Lido shined, since there really is "no assembly required"! Once I received the Yowza Lido Treadmill all I had to do was unpack it, snap it up from it's folded position, and plug it in. There were no parts that had to be screwed in, no handles that had to be attached, it was just ready to use.
Once I'd found the treadmill that had the basics I wanted, the only other major concern I had was how good was the construction? When I looked at all of the treadmills online I could see that they ranged from very flimsy, to behemoths that I would expect to see in my local gym. Once I narrowed down my search to "compact" treadmills I saw many of these fell into the category of "flimsy", which was definitely not what I wanted. So after looking over the pictures of the Yowza Lido and reviewing the manual, it looked pretty sturdy and I decided to take a chance on it. I'm happy to say that it seems to be a very solid construction, and none of the parts seem to be flimsy and look like they would easily break over time.
The big question you are probably asking now is "well how well does it work"? The quick and easy answer is it works great! The treadmill is smooth and very quiet, and the speed is easily adjustable. Also the Yowza Lido Treadmill has a 2.5hp motor, which I would definitely recommend over the lower horsepower treadmills, which really end up being underpowered.
One important thing to note is the length of the actual walking surface is only 51 inches, so this treadmill is not really designed for tall people with long legs. I'm 5' 7" and perfectly comfortable on the Yowza Lido, but if I was over 6 feet tall I might find the surface a bit short.
A quick note on the included scale: It does a good job of synching with the treadmill, it just takes a little work figuring out when to step on it to have it sync.
So now we come to why the 4 star (or 4.5 star) rating?
- Well the control console is fairly basic, and is in need of a few changes to make it more user friendly. One of the first changes needed is the screen is backlit and easy to read, but the controls below the screen are not, so in darker rooms it is hard to see the button selections. (If they could make the screen a touch screen it would definitely improve the usability.)
- The pause button (which is also the stop button) only stays paused for a few minutes, so if you have to pause for more than a few minutes it erases what you did and you start fresh.
- The instruction manual doesn't give enough information on how to use or set up certain functions such as multiple users, so it can be a bit frustrating trying to figure it out.
- Switching between users is not well implemented, so you have to basically step through each screen selection before you get to the user selection to change the user.
- The instructions on using the included scale need some additional descriptions on when to use it after powering on the treadmill.
Summary: Overall I think the Yowza Lido treadmill is the best compact treadmill available, and works very well. I would highly recommend it to anyone who doesn't have a lot of space and wants something that is both sturdy and very functional.
12/20 Additional note: I forgot to mention in the review that the Yowza Lido treadmill also can be standed on end for storage or to just get it off the floor. When it stands on end the front wheels slide back to give it a very sturdy base to stand on (and were included in my measurements of only being 12" deep when folded.)
I commend this company for assisting with some shipping delays I encountered. I contacted Yowza and explained the situation and they quickly remedied the problem. They responded to my query promptly on the next day which was a Sunday! This is what customer service should be. Kudos to the management.