Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 84 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 97 reviews
on February 22, 2015
First deck ever and I can say I love it. I've played with other decks when it was all about Kaiba, Yugi and Pegasus, I wanted to buy them back but they are so freaking expensive now so I had to buy this one to start over again and build my empire again. This deck is very useful, fun, quick and easy to annoy your opponent. I can beat other players with just this deck but I should get another one to strengthen what it lacks, just that.

My girlfriend got Zombie World deck and we have long-endless duels which is annoying at some points because she can summon zombies pretty quickly while all I can do is to restrict her 4* or above attacks' and special summon Poseidra to take rid of her cards. If I had another Poseidra things would be different, so my suggestion is to get two of this deck to really enjoy what it can offer.
on February 7, 2015
This deck is pure awesomeness it contains all kinds of great cards when u first look there not that strong but they make up for that with all kinds of devastating special abilities it even had my all time fav duel monster's card The Warrior of Atlantis again pure awesomeness I highly recommend this deck to anyone who is into the greatest card game in history Yu-Gi-Oh Chaotic eat your heart out
on April 1, 2017
As advertised
on August 10, 2017
You get what you paid for here. If you're curious as to what specific cards are in this deck you can look it up online. The deck came quickly and overall I'm happy with this purchase
on November 6, 2013
This is a great structure deck, but I suggest that you add some more cards to make it even better, for example I added some spell and trap cards that I already own, and presently am getting the mermail cards, once you get the mermail cards, this deck will be powerfull. I bought this from the seller Gaming Etc., I highly recomend them.
on November 28, 2016
My son wanted to buy this deck and it is his very first deck and he enjoys it even if he loses he enjoys the power he can have with this deck.
on September 24, 2016
I think it is one of the most complete structured deck. Excellent choice for starters, just read carefully the card effects so you know how to use them properly.
on December 6, 2016
The deck is set up to make all your water types to either be summoned or get your strongest card back from the grave, I love it
on April 8, 2017
Box itself was busted up. Cards inside were perfectly fine and in good condition.
on July 30, 2014
I got it all in good condition, box, cards, everything was there. The deck itself is very easy to use and fast to summon monsters, but don't think you can win championships with it. Be prepared to get new cards to strengthen your deck, or at least an extra deck, because Poseidra is the only strong monster in the whole deck.