Yubi Power 16 Port Universal USB Family Charging Tower Station w/ Surge & Overload Protection for Iphone, Ipad, Android Devices, Samsung, Digital Cameras, Mp3 Players, or Any Usb-charged Device.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 16Universal USB ports (16.6A total) auto-adjust charging rate for all of your tablets, smart phones, & digital cameras.
- Supports: simultaneously charge 16 different USB 1A devices or 8 different USB 2A devices.
- All USB ports are grounded & provide superior protection from power surges, spikes, and damaging voltage fluctuations.
- Premium quality circuitry & professional quality fire-retardant material ensure life-time safety and reliability.
- AC 110-250V voltage with each tower block featuring its own individual ON/OFF switch.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Yubi Power products are manufactured with the highest standards of quality and safety in mind. We only use premium quality circuitry in order to provide safe and efficient charging.Features
8 Charge Squares for a total of 16 individual Universal USB ports, allowing you to consolidate all your charging needs into one safe and reliable charging tower station.
Allows you to simultaneously charge 16 different USB 1A devices or 8 different USB 2A devices at once.
Auto-adjust charging lets everyone in your household charge any USB powered device at full speed & maximum efficiency.
Each charge station block contains 4 USB charge squares and features its own convenient ON/OFF switch.Please Note Important
To charge 2.0A device or greater (i.e Ipad) please utilize only 1 of 2 available USB ports per charge square.
Each USB charge square contains 2 USB ports. What's in the box? Yubi Power 16 USB Port Family Charging Tower
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First off, the good:
1. I have 15 devices that are constantly plugged in(and one that is regularly but not constantly in) and charging simultaneously, and have never had one device power down. while it doesnt charge quickly, it will charge everything you plug into it and wont quit.
2. On top of this, its easy to turn one tier of the device if while leaving the others on so if need be for whatever reason, you can cycle the power if you need to, the buttons make this easy.
3. The thing is sturdy and fairly well built, it will survive a fall or someone tripping over it.
Now, the bad:
1. The thing is big! the base has a diameter of around 6 inches, and I have the 16 usb port model which also sits about 7 inches tall. If you are getting the 8 plug model, look elsewhere, if you want more than 16 plugs and have the space, this may be exactly what you need.
2. The led power indicators are BRIGHT and there are 5 of them for each tier. I had this in my bedroom for a while, and had to tape over the leds with painters tape only to have them bleed through. I eventually moved it when I couldn't sleep.
Plenty of ports.
Ability to shut off one row at a time.
Automatically draws 1 or 2 amps (again, depending on cord, and if you haven't exceeded a 16 amp draw)
LEDs are WAAAAAAAYY too bright. I wound up covering all of the ports (used and unused) with electrical tape in order to block the light. I suppose if you charge your devices in a different room, or suffer from sever achluophobia (fear of the dark... now you've learned something!), then this won't be a problem for you. If you're the type that needs night shades over your eyes and use your cell phone as your alarm clock, then better get out the electrical tape.
Most recent customer reviews