Yumbox Leakproof Bento Lunch Box Container (Framboise Pink) for Kids
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Favorite things about the Yumbox:
(1) It really is leak-proof. We put in yogurt, ketchup, applesauce, mandarin oranges, berries, cheese shreds, chips and they all stay in their container/area. I love love love this for preschool aged/toddler kids. LOVE.
(2) It seems pretty sturdy. We don’t toss these things around, but we aren't super gentle either and I have yet to have them unlatch or crack. This is with about 3 months of use. The outside doesn’t look pristine, but I don’t really care, and my daughter hasn’t mentioned it.
(3) The” dip-dip” spot in the middle is PERFECT. It is small enough that you can put some chocolate chips or jelly beans if you want, or you can put ketchup for dipping leftover hamburger, or mustard for bologna - it is the perfect size in my opinion and it is so nice to not have to waste a large portion of the lunchbox area for dipping needs (a complaint of mine about Planetbox).
(4) This fits into a lot of lunchbags – I think the majority of “flat” type lunch bags out there would work. I put it in our flat lunch bags from Garnet Hill, which has the following dimensions: 10 1/4" H x 8 1/4" W x 3" D. And there is room to spare all over. I think it would fit the majority of “flat” lunch boxes, including the PBK Classic Lunch Bag (6.75" wide x 3" deep x 7.5" high) and the LB Bean Lunch Box (9"H x 7"W x 4"D).Read more ›
What I don't like about it: it is quite heavy without anything in it; when you put food in it, it's even heavier! Also, I wish there was a bit of room to fit a utensil in there, like a small spoon in case I put in some yogurt and such. I would love if it came with a thermal cover or something that you could use to keep contents hot or cold.
However, I love it so much I will most likely be buying one for my son too. Highly recommended.
A couple things to consider if you are thinking about purchasing:
1. If you are a sandwich-style family, and most of the time you are packing lunches consisting of a sandwich, this will not work for you. None of the compartments are large enough to hold anything like a sandwich. (A mini bagel might work.)
2. This is perfect for a child who is toddler age through 5-6 yo, or so. After that, it probably won't hold as much food as you might like.
3. The lunch box is slightly hard to close. A young child might have a hard time doing it by them self. You really have to press down on the lid to clamp it shut (this is what makes it leak proof).
4. The compartments are all relatively the same shape (they are all 1/2 cup in volume). This can make it challenging if you have odd-shaped food. (i.e.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It was a lot smaller than I expected and for the price. It wasn't worth it. Love the idea,but wished it was much bigger. This is meant for a small child.Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Great lunch box, it is leakproof as advertised! Love the compartmentsPublished 5 months ago by Ren F.
My kids ages 6, 9 and 10 have a good appetite and this box would only suffice for a small snack for them. The compartments are small, great for a toddler age 1 to 3.Published 6 months ago by T. S.
We've been using this for over 2 years and it is still my daughters favorite lunch box. I took the Yumbox out of the dishwasher at the beginning of summer and stored it with the... Read morePublished 7 months ago by CandyM
This is a good lunch box. I love the drawings inside the clear tray to suggest what to put in that part.Published 7 months ago by Ashley West
We've had my daughters yumbox for over a year and it still works great. She uses it every day and is not a gentle child. I bought this one for myself and I no co paints. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Theresa Thompson
Loved it for the design and function until I put the container (the part that closes) into the dishwasher (top rack). Read morePublished 14 months ago by Amir Pedram