Yumbox (Aqua Turquoise) Leakproof Bento Lunch Box Container for Kids
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- YUMBOX is leakproof! Pack wet foods like yogurt and applesauce (not water). Seals with one lid. Kid-friendly latch. Removable tray with Sabor themed illustrations holds five 1/2 cup portions (i.e., 2 1/2 cups plus dip in round well).
- Recommended for Young Kids (toddler - age 8) All food-safe materials, BPA-free and phthalates-free. Sturdy ABS (outer box) with stainless steel supported hinge, Tritan(tray) and Silicone (seal).
- Good Design Award winning Children's Product. Dishwasher safe. Top rack only. Hand washing the outer shell and/or removing it before the heat dry cycle is highly recommend to preserve the seal.
- Measures approx. 8.5 x 6.5 x 1.8 inches and weighs 1.1 lbs
- Reusable lunch box - Great for all of your meals-on-the go!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
YUMBOX is an award winning bento-style, kid-friendly, leakproof food container designed to make health lunch packing a breeze! Ideal for school lunches, camp, picnics, travel, toddler meals, snacks and all of your meals-on-the-go! Help kids establish healthy eating habits by packing balanced meals everyday. Yumbox’s illustrated, pre-portioned food tray guides you (and your kids) to packing a healthy balanced meal. Yumbox’s food tray is divided into five ½ cup portions of the main food groups: Fruit, Vegetable, Grains, Protein, Dairy. Plus a small treat or dip well too! Yumbox is leakproof! Its silicone molded lid engages with the food tray to create a tight seal. No leaks inside or outside of the box. Pack applesauce next to crackers with no worries! One lid seals all compartments (no lost lids!). A sandwich will fit neatly in two food wells when cut in four pieces. Kid-friendly latch. Yumbox saves you money by eliminating the need for baggies, multiple containers.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The individual compartments make it easy to pack a variety of things for her to eat. It's fun to find things to fill up the dots and the pictures in the bottom are a nice guide for the food pyramid! I use cookie cutters to make the sandwiches smaller, so they go into the spots. We will eventually buy the box with space for a while sandwich though - totally worth it!
I've packed yogurt, cottage cheese, and apple sauce without any leaks! I also love that my daughter can open the box without a problem. It's a nice size and fits into her igloo lunch box well. The portion sizes are a nice, I can see myself using this lunchbox.
I highly recommend this lunchbox!
I also purchased a sleeve for it through Yumbox. I would recommend that as well, as it keeps the contents well-insulated and cool for a few hours after you take your lunch out of the fridge.