Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 14, 2017
The battery came swollen and the remote does not charge or power on. Refurbished shouldn't mean DOA. I am in the process of returns and will update if the product is exchanged and re-evaluated.
on September 18, 2017
CGO3 will pop off like candy from a pez dispenser and you will have no option and an expensive drone without a camera. Buyer be very aware!
on September 6, 2017
I bought this drone in 10/16 and it has been in the repair shop twice for calibration even though it has never been wrecked. This company doesn't have a deal set up with hobby shops to do their warranty work like other major drone companies which means you have to ship it to CA for months everytime it needs to be tuned. Now the camera has melted while stored in the case it came in. The auto shut off failed and they don't want to warranty it. Once it's fixed I'm selling it and buying a different drone for my roofing business.
review image review image
on August 22, 2017
My st10 controller's battery for my drone was dead out of the box. I took it to Yuneec and they charged it up. However, that charge failed to hold. I have two open cases attempting to get a warranty replacement on this battery. I have not heard anything back and it's been over 3 weeks. Yuneec seems overwhelmed and unable to meet product service demands. It has been a very disappointing experience to say the least. I will have to call them and wait on hold forever because they do not respond to cases opened via their support website. A friend purchased a dji phantom 4K at the same time. We thought it would be interesting to compare the two. He's laughing as he flies his all the time and loves it while I have been grounded due to battery issues. At this point I doubt I will purchase a Yuneec product again due to lack of warranty support.
on July 28, 2017
The Q500 4K had been sent back and had warranty issues with Yuneec and the Start/Stop Switch was broken when received. Also, Anti-GEO Fencing was not a choice. Had to ask permission from Yuneec to have that Firmware provided to be able to fly the drone in any airspace. It finally files now, but had I known the issues I would have purchased another manufacturers drone.
on July 21, 2017
Battery swelled up only after 4-5 times of charging and using. Kept them in my office following the recommended environment to keep. Called Yuneec and emailed them with no luck. I do not recommend this item because of poor customer service for the price you pay. I hope Yuneec CS sees this and get back to my email. I'll update when I hear from them.
on June 9, 2017
I always worry about wrecking it and there is no insurance on the market for it. It is truly and amazing device.
on May 29, 2017
I was handed a aluminum case at work and told I needed to learn how to use a drone. I took this home charged the batteries and sent it into the air. After about 6 perpellars and a trip to the local hobby shop regarding a conversation in landing technique I got it down.
Camera: the camera is very good. I have been taking photos of large commercial buildings, crop fields etc. with excellent clarity and the clients have been pleased.
While I can't compare this to other drones, I can tell you this. This thing has fallen from the sky and stayed in tact. I flew it in to some trees,hit a power lines (I know) but it happens. Other than a few perpellars I'm surprised to say this thing is still in one piece. I'm impressed. Now that I have a better understanding of how to work it and with a little practice it's a fairly simple piece of equipment to operate that has made some aspects of my job a lot easier and safer. Hope this helps
on May 18, 2017
Outstanding copter and after a year have not had a single problem with this copter. I also own the H with no issues.
on April 23, 2017