Yunko 6set Fish Car Heart Shape Egg Sushi Rice Mold Mould Decorating Fondant Cake Tool
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.37. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$7.00 (44%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set of 6 molds shape hard-boiled eggs into fish, car, bear, rabbit, star, heart
- Easy-to-use mold works like magic on a just-cooked egg; put shelled egg in bottom, close, and put into cold water for 10 minutes
- Measures 3 by 3 inches, just right for little hands; safe to use with temperatures between -4 and 248 degrees F
- Make great stocking stuffers, birthday gifts for budding chefs, and presents to brighten any ordinary dayMake great stocking stuffers, birthday gifts for budding chefs, and presents to brighten any ordinary day
- Except egg,you can make special shape rice Sushi,etc
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
How to use?
A. Creative Egg
1.Peel a boiled egg(the one that lager than inner size of the mold is better) while it is still hot. Put it in the mold and close the cap slowly and tightly.
2. Prepare some cold water and put the mold in for about 10 minutes.
3. Open the cap and take out the egg.
B. Sushi Rice
1. Put the inner case to the outer case.
2. Fill the inner case with Sushi rice and press it firmly.
3. Put the cover to the case and press it firmly.
4. Push inner case out from back as shown on the picture.
5. Open the inner case and get Sushi Rice Roll.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also works well with rice - the star and heart mold in my set separate into two pieces as opposed to being hinged like a book. So I separate them and fill the portion without the clasps with rice and invert the clasped portion to press down firmly to shape the rice. Then flip the mold and tap on my hand to eject the rice which holds together just fine. Use sticky, shorter grain rice (Kahuko Rose, Nishiki, or similar) for best result.
My only issue is that I received two bears and no bunny. We'll live (daughter won't know!) but I would have liked to have the full set.