Yurbuds Ironman Inspire Blue In-Ear Earbud Sport Headphones with TwistLock Technology Earphones, Sweat Resistant, Cobalt
- Twistlock™ Technology: Yurbuds TwistLock into place for a secure fit that never falls out, even under the most intense workout conditions.
- Sweat + Water Resistance: Developed for training in any conditions. IPX 5 Rating available on Venture Pro, Explore Pro, Venture Talk, Explore Talk, and Venture Duro.
- Ambient Noise Awareness: Designed to allow more ambient noise than most other earphones at the same volume levels.
- Exceptional Sound Quality: Clinically proven acoustics for deeper, richer sound.
- Flexsoft: Ergonomically designed to avoid nerve rich areas of the ear. Made with flexible silicone, Yurbuds are ultra soft and comfortable for hours on end.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Yurbuds Inspire 400 Fitness Headphones (Black)
Yurbuds Inspire 300 In-The-Ear Earphones, Black
Yurbuds Inspire Duro Red
Yurbuds Inspire 200 Fitness Headphones (Pink)
Yurbuds Inspire Duro Blue
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Blue Point||alotfourless||Cellular Hookup||FOREVER DEALS||S&W Group|
|Item Dimensions||4 x 6 x 1 in||4 x 2.5 x 6.25 in||0.04 x 0.04 x 0.04 in||2.13 x 4.06 x 7.5 in||3 x 7 x 1 in||2 x 4 x 6.3 in|
|Item Weight||3.2 ounces||2.4 ounces||3.53 ounces||2.9 ounces||—||—|
|Additional Features||lightweight||tangle-free-cord, volume-control||lightweight||lightweight||lightweight||tangle-free-cord|
The Yurbuds Ironman Series Inspire Earphones are the ultimate solution to lackluster ear buds that hurt and fall out during activity. These sport earphones feature Yurbuds' patented TwistLock Technology. They are guaranteed to stay in place and deliver pure, exceptional sound quality that rivals much pricier earphones. These earphones are a must for runners, walkers, triathletes, weight lifters, cyclists, skiers, snowboarders, skateboarders, hikers, climbers, or anyone who needs their music to keep up with even the most intense activity. Simply put, they are earphones that won't fall out, guaranteed. The Yurbuds Ironman Series Inspire Earphones come with a carrying case, two sets of silicone enhancers, and our premium sport earphones. They feature a universal 3.5mm (1/4") gold-plated stereo plug that works with iPods, iPhones, mp3 players, and most other cellular phones.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There have been some reviews posted that stated that the silicone tips can fall off easily and get lost. I've found that after some use they do slide off the buds a little easier, but if you wash them with soap and water it fixes it immediately.
One slight con:
1) These are not the best sounding earbuds. They are basically your everyday mass produced apple earbud type knockoffs with the fancy silicone tip slid over them. Depending on how you get them into your ear they can be very unbalanced in sound and very bass heavy. I did not buy these expecting audiophile type performance, so this was not an issue for me.
One Pro that can also be a Con:
1) These are NOT sound isolating earbuds. They are intended to get a good enough seal to stay in your ears but not completely block out ambient noise. This is a pro for me because I want to be able to hear what's going on around me while I'm running. I almost never run with sound isolating earbuds because I feel completely disconnected from my environment and vulnerable to the all too common idiot driver. In the gym however I find myself cranking up the volume more than I like to contend with the overhead speakers and the Bro's grunting. For this reason I've set these aside to use exclusively for outdoor training, and use a pair of IEM's for the gym.
2. For the most part stayed in my ear most of the time
3. Sound good enough to meet my running needs
4. Seemed to be waterproof/sweat-proof, though they shorted out on me during a marathon
1. Right earphone died after about a year and I didn't run much through the winter, so I maybe got 6 months of use.
2. Very loose causes pull on wire from ears. No bracket included to clip the wire to your shirt...I added one from another set and that really helped the pull of the wire on the ears.
3. The fit is not as perfect as advertised, especially once the buds have fallen off...the angle of the bud seemed impossible to replicate once it has moved.
4. Enough water/sweat caused them to short out during a marathon.
5. Replacement buds not readily available at a reasonable price.
Based on my experience, I would not recommend...the price has come down considerably since I bought them which is not surprising since there are lightweight blue-tooth buds at essentially the same price point scoring higher reviews.
The hunt for a pair of decent and reliable running headphones continues for me.
I really don't understand the reviews that say 1) the sound quality isn't great, or 2) they fall out of your ears.
The sound quality is equal to that of the Apple ear buds that come with your iPhone. There is good sonic range on these.
These have never fallen out of my ears while running. Unless you're jumping rope or jumping up and down constantly, I don't see how they would fall out. They may come loose occasionally (on a 9-10 mile run). But they don't fall out.
The package I ordered came with two different sizes of rubber cases - small and large. So if you have mouse ears or Dumbo ears, you're probably still going to be ok.
The first set of Yurbuds lasted me about a year of rigorous running. Not bad. Again, that's about as long as the Apple ear buds have lasted me while running.
I'm ordering another set of these now.
They've been very comfortable on the runs (distance, interval, and time trials). I don't experience any discomfort or real even notice them. They've never slipped or fallen out, and the sound quality has been good (if you are criticizing the level of bass on the last mile, you're doing it wrong).
When I do crossfit with these in they are very comfortable, even during heavy lifting. I don't notice any discomfort when I clench my jaw on the last few dead lifts.
If you want a solid set of workout headphones, you've found a solid set here!