Yurbuds Focus LE Limited Edition Wireless Behind The Ear BT Headphones, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Twistlock technology provides a secure fit that is guaranteed not to fall out even during the most demanding physical activities
- Stereo Bluetooth connectivity allows you to wirelessly connect to your favorite music
- Integrated control and microphone give you full control of your music and calls
- Sweat and water resistant design ensures that the headphones endure through rain, water and sweat
- Flexsoft Comfort Fit tips are ergonomically designed for long-lasting comfort
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
This item Yurbuds Focus LE Limited Edition Wireless Behind The Ear BT Headphones, Black
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||MobileCityOnline||TechGadgets Inc.||Express Goods|
|Item Dimensions||2.01 x 4 x 0.63 in||1 x 6.1 x 4.53 in||1.4 x 4 x 6.3 in||4.38 x 9.78 x 11.5 in|
|Item Weight||0.33 ounces||3.2 ounces||3 ounces||1.6 lbs|
|Additional Features||tangle-free-cord||Microphone||lightweight||android-phone-control, ios-phone-control, lightweight, tangle-free-cord, volume-control|
Cut the cords and unleash your inner athlete with the Focus Limited Edition Wireless Sport Earphones. These Stereo-Bluetooth earphones lock in place comfortably so they never hurt and never fall out. The 15mm drivers provide the biggest sound available, providing the motivation you need to #neverstop. These sweat and water resistant earphones feature full track & call control with a wind-blocking microphone designed for call clarity. The athlete tested battery lasts up to 6 hours and provides visual and audible indicators when running low. This is sound with no strings attached.
Top customer reviews
UPDATE: My yurbuds died today while running. They had recently been charged. The lady came on and said battery low (one time) then the unit died within a minute (and made a funny sound). Now it will not charge. The cord and power supply for the charger are good because we can charge other things with it. This takes it from 5 to 1 in my book as they are not even six months old and have not been used enough to have substantial problems.
UPDATE2: the yurbud folks haven't responded to my email sent 4 days ago. Is there a zero rating?
However after 5 and a half weeks of use the power button died, after reading some reviews it seems like I'm not the first to experience this.
Item was marked used in description I contacted sheet and Amazon once I saw this, as they were still a hundred bucks! Seller assured me they simply were opened from the factory deal, never worn it used. Still in plastic coverings....Item arrived with all contents EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED, and I'm factory packaging. Seller even called and rushed package at post office upon my request, very nice guy.
Bottom line, these things just suck......I have the same ltd edt iron man in the wired style. I purchased those last year best buy at hundred bucks, and top 3 head phones in ear of all time! And I'm a big headphone junkie! Gym, motorcycle, jobsite, All day. This set had terrible reception, literally 3ft away it breaks up and the sound is terrible even at peak connection.....I mean treble and vocals are dull and muffled. Bass is sloppy like a holey rotten sub about to blow. And I'M USING a note 3 and bit even streaming (which is flawless on Verizon ANYWAYS) BUT I SHALL TESTED WITH TWO other phones to be sure.
These appear BRAND NEW AND PRISTINE, they really seem to be a very good replica of yurbuds, cuz I looked hard, can't find any discrepancy but the horrible quality of sound. I'll be contacting seeker to retreat refund as soon as I get time. Only dotted working to write this cuz I'm annoyed with the constant badgering for reviews. Guess I'll stop ordering 30+ items at a time..
– Controls work only occasionally.
– Static and feedback is common when listening to music
– connection to my phone goes out after a few miles of running. My phone is secured and nothing is jostling the connection. It just goes out. Seems to time with the motion of my running but I don't know why it doesn't do that.
– All these negative features and more will become apparent or occur after the return window has closed, so go me.
In the pro column: I like the idea of the cord and it doesn't tangle.