- Hardcover: 230 pages
- Publisher: Steidl (May 31, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3869300426
- ISBN-13: 978-3869300429
- Product Dimensions: 11.6 x 1.2 x 14.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.5 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (43 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #809,306 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Yves Marchand & Romain Meffre: The Ruins of Detroit Hardcover – May 31, 2010
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
Buy this book - you won't be sorry!
Having lived in the Detroit area from 1965-1974, I saw a lot of the city as it used to be. The photos in this book brought out a lot of memories along with a real sense of loss for what cannot be recovered.