- Hardcover: 276 pages
- Publisher: Abrams; Limited edition (June 1, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 2732440795
- ISBN-13: 978-2732440798
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 25.6 x 15.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 106.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,954,363 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Yves Saint Laurent Haute Couture: The Complete Works, 1962-2002 Limited Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Order now and we'll deliver when available.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Pierre Bergé is the lifelong partner of the late Yves Saint Laurent. After the close of the YSL couture house, he became president of the Fondation Pierre Bergé–Yves Saint Laurent, which conserves the 5,000 haute couture garments and 15,000 accessories, sketches, and assorted objects that constitute the designer’s oeuvre. He lives in Paris.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|