We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Saint Laurent (sahn loh-rahn) (previously known as Yves Saint Laurent or YSL) is a luxury fashion house founded by Yves Saint Laurent and his partner, Pierre Bergé. The founder of the brand died in 2008. In 2012, PPR announced that Hedi Slimane replaced Stefano Pilati at the helm of the brand. On June 21, 2012, the line was rebranded as Saint Laurent.
- Yves Saint Laurent YSL Kate Lamé Lambskin Leather Wallet Chain Silver Black Bag Handbag New
- Yves Saint Laurent Ysl silver black tote black leather bag new monogram saint laurent bag adorned with a curb chain, interlocking ysl initials in metal and a metallic tassel. Dimensions 7.8 4.9 2.0 inches 100% Authentic leather lining magnetic snap closure silver-toned metal hardware inside slot pocket strap drop: 56 cm Made In Italy
- Limited Edition. 7.4 4.9 1.6 inches 100% Lambskin Antique silver-toned metal hardware Magnetic snap fastening Six card slots 1 bill slot One central compartment 1 zippered coin purse Shoulder strap drop: 60 cm Imported
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Yves Saint Laurent Medium Black College Patchwork Suede Leather Shoulder Bag New
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : November 22, 2017
- ASIN : B077PMKWD2
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,112,464 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- Customer Reviews: