- 80% Polyester, 20% Elastane
- Zipper closure
- 【Zip Front Design】There’s nothing more annoying than being sweaty and tired after your workout and then having to struggle to take off your sports bra. That’s where the joy of a front zip sports bra comes in. padded straps (bye-bye irritating indents)
- 【Protecting Girls Health】Many high impact sports bra squeezing girls to keep girls not shaking, After exercise, you will feel girls uncomfortable, which will affect your girls' health for a long time. Our bra is designed to Support your girl through fabrics and designs, cool-max fabric Support your girls in every directions not squeeze Girls in one direction
- 【The sweat-wicking Material】Choosing sports bra, in addition to considering supportability, a lot of sweating in sports makes us also pay attention to the material of sports bra.
- 【Cute pattern】Tired of the dull solid color pattern, it's time to choose a stylish sports bra，Buying this bra and with a black legging to make you stand out from the crowd
- 【Best Choice for Big Breasted Girls】Big breasted girls are still worried about not find a satisfactory sports bra, don't hesitate, try it, It will surprise you
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 18.05 x 9.9 x 1.45 inches; 4.16 Ounces
- Item model number : USHM0130001YNDB-S(AC)
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : July 6, 2018
- ASIN : B07DQK1XVD
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Found front zip up bras at Walmart and I was thrilled. The 3XL were too small. It just would not zip up.
So even tho this says a 3XL is 44 I bought it anyway, and it fits perfectly. I'm in love!!
Highly recommend, but size up.
YES! I would say that if you are a tad over a D or a D or more, depending on your own body, I would go up a size. I can not say how the smaller band cups would be, but I know the cup size needs to be a tad larger on the 38 D sizes.
PS. No uni-boob either.
I love the style, zip front, full coverage cups, and back mesh panel detail that wicks away sweat from my back.
Highly recommended for these reasons and the fact that it is so easy to pair with black leggings and looks different and fashionable.