Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 158 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 164 reviews
on September 3, 2013
I like a really soft pillow that I can use when I sleep on my tummy, and I need it to scrunch up when I sleep on my side, this is that pillow. It is really hard to find a pillow that is both soft and fluffy. This is one of the best pillows I have ever had. I don't like dense heavy pillows, I don't like thin pillows. If you like soft fluffy pillows you love these.
on March 2, 2013
It's amazing. It will take a night or two of sleeping on it for your neck and shoulders to adjust to the correct sleeping position if you've only used crappy pillows in the passed. It's amazing. I always wake up with pain and I haven't since sleeping with this pillow. I just bought 2 more :) I'm a side, back and stomach sleeper and this pillow works for all 3 since you can "scrunch" the sides of the pillow to sort of "adjust" the way the pillow lays and feels. LOVE IT!
on September 12, 2016
I was interested in replacing my down alternative pillows with latex but I was a bit reluctant to spend the money on a latex pillow without knowing if I would like it.
I figured that this shredded latex pillow might be a reasonably priced way to ease into things.
I don't find this pillow to be superior to my down alternative pillows but it is otherwise completely fine.
The pillow, as described, does have a similar feel to a down pillow and I would recommend it to those looking for that kind of a pillow. It is not particularly supportive unless you scrunch it up under your head (similar to down).
I was a bit disappointed that this pillow did not come with a cover. I have not seen any but the cheapest Walmart pillows sold without a cover. In fairness, the description does not say there is a cover- perhaps it was my mistaken assumption.
I plan to buy a latex pillow from this company in the future.
on December 28, 2012
My husband is quite a "pillow snob". Over the past 20 years, he has very unhappily tried every single pillow known to mankind, including: goose down, down alternative, solid latex, shredded latex, memory foam, polyester, bead filled, you name it..
Just as I was about to lose hope, I saw this & ordered it for him. He loves it..
on August 8, 2013
I started looking at pillows on Amazon out of desperation for a comfortable night's sleep. I bought this one because 1) the price was within my budget, 2) the reviews for it on Amazon were consistently good. Let me tell you, this has to be one of the best purchases I've ever made. When it is time for bed, I'm more excited than ever. For me, this pillow has eliminated the need for 2-3 pillows just to fall asleep. Furthermore, getting comfortable is effortless now. I love this pillow more than I ever thought could be humanly possible. In terms of whether or not it will work for you, I would say that if you have never paid more than $30 for a bed pillow (like me) and you need a better quality of sleep, it will change your life. I hope they never stop making this!
on August 9, 2017
I of course needed to try this pillow for a few nights before I could give a review. After sleeping on a basic latex pillow for years, trying something new is a risk...but this was worth it. Most new pillows would only last a couple hours before being tossed off the bed. This one made it through the first night. And the next few nights provided deeper sounder sleep, because I wasn't turning, adjusting or fluffing the pillow. I was SLEEPING. It's a bit different, a little more dense than some, but not too much so, just enough to give great support. And it stays cool. Everyone's pillow preferences are different, but this pillow works for me....like a dream.
***UPDATE - Week 2....neck and shoulder pain is relieved by about 95%. I actually look forward to going to bed in the middle of the day because I know it's going to be so restful. By far the BEST pillow I've ever had!!!
on August 12, 2017
I am always on the hunt for the perfect pillow. This one is ok. It's heavier than I imagined but not as heavy as 100% shreadded latex pillows. . It doesn't feel like the picture shows. However, I have slept well on it so I suppose its good. There is a bit of bounce to it rather than that enveloping cuddle feeling that cotton pillows give and not the oozing sinking into feeling from solid memory foam type pillows. There is a twinge of an odor but nothing bad. I'm very sensitive to odors and it doesn't bother me. Worth a try but not a magic pillow. Where is that magic pillow anyway?
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 7, 2013
I'll start by saying that I'm a frugal shopper so I've spent most of my life sleeping on $5 pillows. Recently I've really been struggling with my insomnia and don't want to deal with it by taking medications. I decided that I needed to invest into comfort so I got a memory foam topper for my mattress and I bought several different kinds of pillows including a feather pillow, a body pillow, and a memory foam pillow from a local store that were way more than I've ever spent on pillows. Unfortunately none of those seemed to help. I saw these on Amazon for a reasonable price compared to others similar that I had looked at and couldn't bring myself to spend that much on. Some pillows like this are close to $100! I should mention that I also bought the one like this without the gelled microfiber from the same company. I love them both, the other one is heavier and denser so together I have good back and side support. I will address the odor, yes there is an odor. You are buying a pillow full of rubber! It's not a pleasant smell but it's not so dreadful that you can't use them. The comfort far outweighs the smell and I've had mine for about 2 months now and I can't smell them at all. It's hard to describe how this pillow differs from others because it is fluffy, dense and bouncy all at the same time (which I guess is perfect for me). You can mold it to your head/body and it stays that way until you move the pillow. It hasn't been a miracle for my insomnia but it does help me to feel more comfortable all around. The quality is excellent; the casing feels soft but strong. The other pillow I got from this company has a bamboo casing that is amazing; I wish this one came with that. I predict that these will be the pillows that I continue to use and replace for many years. So to wrap this up, different people find different things comfortable, I happen to love my two pillows and feel that they were well worth the cost. The smell didn't bother me and dissipated over about a months time. I think they will hold up well over time but will update my review if they don’t. I would and have recommended these pillows to others.
on November 26, 2011
I am a chronic headache sufferer and this has seemed to cure my issues. I received this pillow in a timely manner, there was a small amount of odor when I first opened the pillow and that probably lasted about two days. The odor was almost reassuring though when you hear about all the recovered and resold used bedding anymore. The odor also was not an odor that was overly strong or that would send someone gagging to the restroom. Any pillow or bedding made of memory foam has an odor when new. So please do not let that be the deciding factor in your purchase. This is a very comfy and supportive pillow not too soft nor too hard. I would highly recommend it.
on November 20, 2011
I was looking for new pillows to replace our ancient down/feather pillows. After reading the reviews on these, I decided to purchase them. They feel very much like down, allowing your head to sink in but still giving very good support. Our old pillows were totally flat, so these feel so nice without being hard. You can plump them up or let them settle to a flatter position, and I'm surprised at how much they feel like down. Both my husband and I love them and are very happy with our purchase. I wanted to protect them to make them last (we have pets), so also ordered 'SLEEP TITE by Malouf Pillow Protectors' that are available on Amazon. Very happy with those as well!