- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01BPI6MNY
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (71 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #15,243 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Z-Athletic Gymnastics Expandable Junior Training Bar
|Price:||$372.38 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$19.62 (5%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Best and most sturdy home bar on the market (130 pound weight limit)
- Heavy duty, portable, very stable and free standing (20 lbs heavier than other brands and the rail can hold almost 1000 lbs of weight)
- Other bars may have the same dimensions but our bar's construction makes it much more robust and stable
- Rail constructed to competition standards (fiberglass rod covered in wood; 40mm diameter)
- Snap locks easily adjusts height from 36"-59"
- Constructed to last through levels 1-4 and level 5 kips (level 6 with the extension kit, each level is about 1 year)
- Covers 4.2ft x 4.2ft of floor space (7.5ft x 4.2ft with extension kit)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Even with this one complaint, I would advise someone looking for a bar to purchase this piece of equipment. The base is solid, higher-gauge steel and is designed to be sturdy (see the braces on the side of the posts). The bar itself can easily support all members of the family without showing the slightest bit of compromise.
Adjusting it is simple enough, although a bit tedious. We assumed that this used a snap-lock system, but it is a screw-in and unscrew method. Definitely easy to use, just a bit of information for a potential buyer.
Overall, it's safe, it's well constructed, and it's fairly sturdy without the extension kit (50 lb gymnast using it).
The only downside was the assembly. It took much longer than it should have - and a trip to a hardware store - because the eight screws they send (to attach the metal posts to the actual bar) do not fit. They are too large (diameter) for the holes predrilled in the metal (top corners). Once I purchased a slimmer (#6) screw, I had them installed in 5 minutes. How frustrating - especially when you have a very excited kid waiting to use their new equipment!
Here's what you should do if you buy this product: 1) when the box comes, open it and then use your vacuum attachment to suck up all the loose fiberglass dust/splinters before removing anything from the box; 2) WEAR GLOVES and long sleeves/pants and shoes when you remove it and put it together; 3) when you're done assembling, wipe the entire apparatus down with a wet cloth, let it dry, and then, using duct tape, go along the entire surface of the bar removing any remaining fiberglass shards (you can't see them, so be thorough), do the same thing on the knobs you use to adjust the height (I didn't and then got more splinters the first time I raised the bar). Then vacuum the entire area of floor where you did this...don't let the dog roll around in it.Read more ›
Well, we needed a bar, a competition is coming, I bought sand bags to stabilize it, otherwise my girl was afraid to use this bar(she is 4 level, btw). She complained that something wrong with a wood part, when i examined it, i noticed many little cracks( i have pictures of poor packaging, scratches and cracks). I immediately send email to a seller asking how can i return it? If they have drop it at their designated location, i was not going to pay additional 70$ for shipping! I explained why i want to return or exchange. No answer, no reaction, no help.
Do you really deserve to go through all these trouble when you pay such money? I don't think so.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My kids love it. Easy to assemble. Quality is there. It's adjustable. It's strong enough that it easily holds my 250lbs...Published 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
It's well built and does the job. Very strong and can handle any weight. - but there are definitely some quality control issues with it. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Sam
Fast shipping and durable bar! Easy set up. My 8 year old loves it!!Published 12 days ago by Trisha
Perfect for my level 3, seven year old. She can adjust it herself if needed, but we make sure it is secure.Published 23 days ago by Jody
Got this bar for my 10 and 5 year old. They love it! The base came very well wrapped and the bar arrived in a box. Read morePublished 1 month ago by mmkoe
Love love love this bar! Got it last summer so it's been about a year now. One of the only things I suggest is that you have plywood or some sort of weights because it will lift up... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer