|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$259.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Half sizes not available, order next size up. Example W8.5 should order a W9.0. A special ½ size insert is provided for comfortable fit.
- Padded heel collar and tongue adds comfort to the foot
- Forefoot EVA cushioning cushions the ball of the foot and toes
- Built-in Z-Orthotic protects plantar ligaments
- Wide toe box prevents toe irritation. Genuine full grain soft leather accommodates every curve of the foot
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Freedom, one of our best selling styles of pain relief footwear. It comes in genuine, full-grain leather and blends exceptional style, fit and performance into your daily routine. The padded heel collar and tongue adds comfort to every step. The patended coil reduces the impact of every step, helping to relieve pain in your feed, legs, and lower back. The built-in Z-Orthotic protects plantar ligaments and helps equalize pressure. Z-CoiL footwear is the original spring shoe! Z-CoiLs are specifically designed to relieve sever foot pain, leg pain and back pain. We have sold over 1 million pair since 1995. Try Z-CoiL today and find out why so many of our customers have found relief from plantar fasciitis, sciatica, Morton's neuroma, heel spurs, bunions, metatarsalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetic neuropathy, hip pain and lower back pain. Every Z-CoiL shoe has a spring coil under the heel that acts like a shock absorber, putting less pressure on your bones, joints and muscles. Our patented pain relief footwear has a built-in rigid orthotic, giving your foot great stability and support. The forefoot includes nearly an inch of soft cushioning that shields the ball of your foot from too much strain and a round rocker bottom sole that assist with forward motion. Put all of these elements together and you've got footwear that improves posture and stability, makes steps light, easy, and enjoyable, gives you a confidence as you move through your day pain free.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00QQT5JQ4
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 8, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I have had the shoes for only a week but definitely think that I can get rid of the heel pain by using these shoes. I have tried a splint at night, the roller thing you massage the bottom of your foot with, ice, elevation, Epsom salts soaks, you name it. I think this could work.