Z-CoiL Pain Relief Footwear Men's Freedom Slip Resistant Black Leather Tennis Shoe
|Price:||$249.00 - $259.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Half sizes not available, order next size up. Example W8.5 should order a W9.0. A special ½ size insert is provided for comfortable fit.
- Built-in rigid Z-Orthotic to protect and support plantar ligaments, reducing the pain of plantar faciitis, heel spurs, and arthritis.
- Patented conical heel spring - the Z-CoiL - to reduce up to 50% of impact as it eases overall fatigue and back pain.
- 3/4" forefront cushioning shields delicate toe joints, ligaments and tendons, while a wide toe box relieves joint pain and pressure.
- Forefront flex line and a rocker bottom sole to aid a fluid, natural walking motion. Rubber sole for additional slip resistance.
|Trek Support Shoe Inserts for Women, Exclusively on Amazon|
Trek Support 3/4 Orthotic Women, Size 6-10, 2 Pairs
Trek Support Work Gel Insole Women, Size 6-10, 2 Pairs
Trek Support Heel Pad Women, Fits All, 3 Pairs
New items from
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Freedom, one of our best selling styles of pain relief footwear. It comes in genuine, full-grain leather and blends exceptional style, fit and performance into your daily routine. The padded heel collar and tongue adds comfort to every step. The patended coil reduces the impact of every step, helping to relieve pain in your feed, legs, and lower back. The built-in Z-Orthotic protects plantar ligaments and helps equalize pressure. Z-CoiL footwear is the original spring shoe! Z-CoiLs are specifically designed to relieve sever foot pain, leg pain and back pain. We have sold over 1 million pair since 1995. Try Z-CoiL today and find out why so many of our customers have found relief from plantar fasciitis, sciatica, Morton's neuroma, heel spurs, bunions, metatarsalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetic neuropathy, hip pain and lower back pain. Every Z-CoiL shoe has a spring coil under the heel that acts like a shock absorber, putting less pressure on your bones, joints and muscles. Our patented pain relief footwear has a built-in rigid orthotic, giving your foot great stability and support. The forefoot includes nearly an inch of soft cushioning that shields the ball of your foot from too much strain and a round rocker bottom sole that assist with forward motion. Put all of these elements together and you've got footwear that improves posture and stability, makes steps light, easy, and enjoyable, gives you a confidence as you move through your day pain free.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07BZSY834
- Item model number: FW-02020
- Date first listed on Amazon: February 7, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Not only are these good for my back, they are also very, very comfortable and, I believe, also good for your joints—as advertised. These shoes have the same feeling of cushioning as if walking on sand at the beach. The ability to use different thickness of arch support (by purchasing an insole offered by the z coil company) is the icing on the cake—perfection.