Z-CoiL Pain Relief Footwear Women's Legend Slip Resistant Enclosed Coil Black Leather Tennis Shoe
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- Half sizes not available, order next size up. Example W8.5 should order a W9.0. A special ½ size insert is provided for comfortable fit.
- Built-in rigid Z-Orthotic to protect and support plantar ligaments, reducing the pain of plantar faciitis, heel spurs, and arthritis.
- Patented conical heel spring - the Z-CoiL - to reduce up to 50% of impact as it eases overall fatigue and back pain.
- 3/4" forefront cushioning shields delicate toe joints, ligaments and tendons, while a wide toe box relieves joint pain and pressure.
- Forefront flex line and a rocker bottom sole to aid a fluid, natural walking motion. Rubber sole for additional slip resistance.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also considered
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Legend is a well-known work horse that feels and looks amazing. The full-grain leather is soft to the touch and very durable over time. Extra padding in the collar, tongue, and inside lining cradle your foot in comfort. Steel eyelets make getting in and out a breeze. The Legend has a molded heel counter and breathability holes. This model includes the replaceable enclosed CoiL. Z-CoiL Footwear is the original spring shoe engineered to relieve severe foot, leg, and back pain. Every Z-CoiL shoe has a patented spring coil under the heel that provides massive cushioning! With active compression over 1 inch, the impact in each step is reduced by 50% over regular shoes. You feel an immediate reduction in pain and pressure in your bones, joints, and muscles. Z-CoiL also features a built-in rigid orthotic. This contoured orthotic located below your feet resists twisting and isolated pressure points. The result is greater stability, balance, and support, especially when walking on uneven terrain. Z-CoiL’s are stable in all conditions, and most people find they get used to the feel and support of Z-CoiL’s in just minutes. Last but not least, the rounded forefoot includes nearly an inch of soft cushioning that shields the ball of your foot from excessive strain while assisting with forward motion. Z-CoiL’s are a great value typically lasting 2-3 times longer than conventional footwear, saving you money. Over 1 million pairs have been sold since 1995. Try Z-CoiL today and find out why so many people in all walks of life have been able to live pain-free. The most common areas of relief are plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, and back pain, but Z-CoiL is also very effective for sciatica, Morton’s neuroma, metatarsalgia, arthritis, diabetic neuropathy, and joint and hip pain. Z-CoiL is not a shoe but equipment that makes walking enjoyable, light and easy. The Legend lives up to its name month after month, and year after year.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B018N61J5C
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 28, 2015
- Average Customer Review: