|Item Weight||40.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||27.9 x 26.8 x 47.2 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||ZL5001-01ECU|
|Assembled Height||47.24 inches|
|Assembled Width||26.77 inches|
|Assembled Length||27.95 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Z-Line Executive Chair with Mesh Fabric
|Price:||See price in cart|
|& FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Contour seat and back with built in lumbar support
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment
- Luxurious black genuine leather with mesh fabric accents on all seating surfaces
- Waterfall seat edge provides enhanced leg circulation
- Butterfly seat with deluxe memory foam
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
However I won't be using it. I've owned it for all of 6 hours now and I'm already looking for a replacement and have gone back to using my old chair.
The problem for me is the mesh material. I work from home so I spend a good deal of time in my office chair and already just 6 hours into owning it the mesh parts of the chair are intolerable. My arms just seem drawn to the mesh on the arms rests and its like sandpaper grating against my skin. I tend to work in shorts and put my foot up on the chair and again the mesh material not working for that either.
Overall its a descent chair but the mesh is just ruining it for me.
If you're always in pants and long sleeve shirts the mesh shouldn't be a big issue for you.
* Quality mesh fabric and leather that has held up over time.
* It has become so uncomfortable that it forces me to get away from my computer occasionally, which could be seen as a good thing?
* Padding in the seat flattened into oblivion within the first year of use. And I weigh 135lbs at my heaviest! Extremely inexcusable in my opinion.
* Arm rests are not adjustable.
* Material on the arm rests is not simply leather but also some mesh fabric surrounding it. The mesh fabric tends to rub against your arms and cause minor irritation.
* The shock absorber/lift occasionally leaks when I sit down and lowers me to the floor ever-so-slowly while I make my angry face.
Anymore sitting on this chair is no better than sitting on a barren piece of plywood. I'm a skinny guy without much padding of my own so it really hurts my butt, quite frankly. Once I can afford a new chair, I'll be setting this one ablaze and enjoying watching it burn.
My only complaint(and to me a fairly important one) is that the seat padding has all but collapsed. The center of the seat cushion is hard as a rock now, so my only support for my rear-end is on my outer cheeks, (Sounds funny saying it :) ). It is starting to become quite uncomfortable after an 11 hour day. I'm going to find out if there is a warranty and what the process is, I can't imagine it's too easy to ship this thing back.
Overall I would only recommend this chair as a casual-use computer chair, it would be great for a gamer or your average computer user.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've owned this chair for over 3 years now. It's been a great and comfortable chair.
I suppose I've only had 2 problems with the chair. Read more
The chair is big, sturdy and looks pro. It was easy to assemble. Padding could be better, especially if you expect to spend long hours seated on it. Read morePublished 8 months ago by B. Rios
Bought this chair from a brick and mortar store about 8 months ago. The base just got a HUGE crack in it last night. Time to find a new chair.Published 11 months ago by J. S. Buchwald
Just a quick fyi I did not buy this chair from amazon, but I do have this model of chair. I got it on sale from a brick and mortar store about 18 months ago (Dec. Read morePublished on June 5, 2014 by Stanford K.