Z-Man Games Zooloretto
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This new edition includes a new animal species: Lions!
- 2 to 5 players
- 45 minutes playtime
- For ages 8 and up
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
THE CLASSIC ZOO-BUILDING GAME IS BACK! Become the owner of your own zoo and try to fill it with the most animals you possibly can before the grand opening! But you will need to organize your zoo wisely if you want to stand out from the competition. If you do not have enough room in your enclosures you will need to place the new arrivals in your overcrowned barn! Try to take advantage of every situation that arises and your zoo will surely rise above the rest.
Compare with similar items
Asmodee Colt Express
Imhotep Builder of Egypt Board Game
Ravensburger the Quest for El Dorado Family Game
Blue Orange Games Kingdomino Award Winning Family Strategy Board Game
Alhambra Board Game
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||11.6 x 2.95 x 11.6 in||11.5 x 3 x 11.5 in||11.6 x 2.8 x 11.6 in||11.5 x 11.5 x 2.75 in||2 x 7.9 x 7.9 in||3.75 x 7 x 9.92 in|
|Item Weight||2.65 lbs||2.69 lbs||2.22 lbs||3 lbs||1 lb||2 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You take turns, and on your turn you can either draw a tile and place it on a 'truck' (a three-slot holder, enough for each player to take one), take a 'truck' (full or not), or purchase something, and all the strategy is in deciding what you do and when. There's a bit more than that, but you get the idea. A full game is about 20 minutes long, so it's a nice one to pull out if you're planning to play more than one game in an evening or if you only have a little time to kill.
1. There is no reading required, which is always good in a family game.
2. There is more than one winning strategy, so my 7-year-old has won as often as the rest of us.
3. The animals are quite cute.
1. This version includes lions, which look very similar to the cheetahs (same art, just different coloring) and the backs are a slightly different color than the other pieces, so you can tell which ones they are. There's a draw bag to assist with this, which is good.
2. In my opinion, there's either not enough money in the game or the actions that require it are too expensive. Almost nobody buys animals.
Altogether, I recommend it, although it's not at the top of my favorite games list.
Most recent customer reviews
In Zooloretto, each player is building their own personal zoo, and is...Read more