Z-Man Games - Silk Road
by Z-Man Games
|Price:||$55.96 + $3.99 shipping|
Only 1 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by CMO Games.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A game of bartering and adventure along the historic Silk Road
- A kind of "pick up and deliver" game where all players are in the same caravan going east to west, from China to Europe
- Each player tries to have the caravan go through the cities that fit him best, to make the best deals with the local traders, and to be the richest in the end.
- 3-6 player game with a 90 minute playing time
- Ages 12 and up
This fits your .
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Around the time of the Han Dynasty, from 200 B.C. to around 8 A.D., an overland trade route from the Mediterranean Sea to China developed called the Silk Road. This 4,000 mile (6,000 KM) route ran from the Mediterranean Sea to the early Chinese capital of Chang'an. Not only were goods traded from various European ports to China and the cities in between, but this route played a major role in the diffusion of Buddhism into China. Silk Road is a strategy game for 3-6 daring adventurers who trade, buy, and sell along this historic trading route from Chang'an in the East to Antioch in the West. Players bid for control of the caravan leader to determine which cities to visit, where players will choose the actions they wish to perform: i.e. buy, sell and trade goods such as jewels, dried fruit, silk, etc. Players will also be able to play in reverse, starting in the West and moving East. Contents: 75 wooden goods cubes, 45 wooden coin disks, 5 wooden action disks, 2 wooden caravan pawns, 90 action tiles, 1 22" x 9" gameboard, 6 screens, cloth bag, 4 sets of rules (English, German, French, Dutch).
There are no customer reviews yet.