E-Z UP 10 by 10 Express II Value Pack, White
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ideal for outdoor events, picnics and parties, sporting events, arts and crafts tables, backyard barbecues, fairs and festivals and personal use
- 250 Denier polyester top includes roller bag includes 4 pack sidewalls (3 standard, 1 mid-zip)
- Accessories includes the shelter, 4 pack of sidewalls, roller bag and spikes.
- Sets up in seconds, white powder coated, rust resistant frame available in size: 10-feet by 10-feet; white in color
- Measures 62 by 10 by 7.5 inches
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Express II Value Pack by International E-Z UP The E-Z UP Express II instant portable canopy is economical, lightweight and convenient. The Express II is equally well-suited for the family outing or the family business – and that flexibility is what has made it an enduring E-Z UP Top Product.-inch
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Recommendation: IF you buy this tent, near the edge of the "top cover/canopy" add grommet holes where the top/canopy can then shed water. The cover is so brilliantly waterproof that the water actually pools in LARGE pools between the structure braces on the top. The structure itself cannot withstand water weight. By not having extra bracing across the top between the roof's main braces this causes a huge weak area where water can gather rather quickly, as described above. That is a flaw in my opinion. There has to be some way for the water, even from a small rain, to be shed. The Sides were loose and not tight, but the top was covered and in place. The pop-up was well anchored, tied and weighted.
I can't say how disappointed I was. Again...I left it up, so ultimately voided the warranty. I didn't bother trying to return it. I'm not sure what would have happened if we'd made it to a craft show. It would have been necessary to push up the cover in the dips of the fabric to alleviate the pressure of the water build up. How would you do that without a handy broom or pole during an art show? In Florida we get quick heavy rains. I would not recommend this for Florida.
I'd recommend this product to anyone.