2 Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Z-Wave Wireless Temperature / Humidity Sensor
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy to program temp and humidity trigger values
- Gives warning when trigger values are reached
- Transmission distance: up to 70 meters outdoor and up to 30 meters indoor
- 908.42 MHz Z-Wave technology
- Select Fahrenheit or Celsius, Temp range -20°C to 50°C, Humidity range 20 to 90 percent
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
LCD display, Select Fahrenheit or Celsius, Temp range -20°C to 50°C, Humidity range 20 to 90 percent, Easy to program temp and humidity trigger values, Gives warning when trigger values are reached, Transmission distance: up to 70 meters outdoor and up to 30 meters indoor, 908.42 MHz
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Yup, it's a bit cumbersome but in the end it works just fine.
I use it in my crawlspace to monitor humidity and temp.
If you do have issues, I would highly recommend contacting support via Vera. They are extremely helpful and very quick. If nothing else, they would be able to determine if it is an issue with your setup or may be able to tell you if it is an issue with your device.
However, the hygrometer reading is unusable.
In one location, my existing hygrometer reads 50%, the Everspring reads 45%.
In another location, my existing hygrometer reads 45%, the Everspring read 46%, so the results aren't even correctable by scaling and offsetting the results.
Appears to be a sturdy and well made unit, but not useful to me if the hygrometer can't be counted upon. Will be returning.
Most recent customer reviews
We had faith in this device that it was working. One day our newer freezer with a side of organic beef died. This device did not tell us.Read more