Zhiyun Z1-Smooth Multi-function 3-Axis Handheld Steady Gimbal PTZ Camera Mount Built-in Independent IMU Module Stabilizer for all Smart Phones within 7" Screen, such as iPhone 6 plus, 6, 5S, 5C, SAMSUNG Galaxy S6 edge, S6, S5, S4, SIII, Note 4, 3, A7, A5, A3, Motorola, Sony, Sony Ericsson, Blackberry
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Specifically designed for phones with screen sizes up to 7 inches. (For phones with screens over 5.5 inches, a balancing weight is included in the packaging).
- Features a built-in independent IMU module, which ensures the stability and fluency of your recordings. Say goodbye to bumpy footage.
- Low power consumption means you can record for longer periods of time. The Smooth-C is portable, durable, and stable under most conditions.
- 3 operational modes include: Heading Follow Mode, Locked Mode, and Heading and Pitch Follow Mode. Regardless of the mode, you can always adjust tilt and roll by using the 4-way joystick controller on the gimbal.
- Comes packaged with a battery charger, micro USB cable, 2 x 18350 li-ion batteries, and a counter-weight for larger phones,
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Working voltage: 8.4V
Working current: 120mA
Tilt Working Angle:-90° ~ 180° (vertical Handel)
Roll Working Angle: -45°~ +45°
Heading Working Angle (vertical Handel): -135 °~ +135°
Heading Working Angle (leveled Handel): -45° ~ +45°
Battery Operation Times (25°C, 2*900mAh): 3h ~ 5h
Operation Temperature: -20°C ~ +45°C
Weight: 361g / 13oz
Compatible with Smart Phones within 7" Screen, such as iPhone 6 plus, 6, 5S, 5C, SAMSUNG Galaxy S6 edge, S6, S5, S4, SIII, Note 4, 3, A7, A5, A3, Motorola, Sony, Sony Ericsson, Blackberry etc.
Three operation modes:
When in Heading Following Mode, the indicator blink slowly. Pitch and roll are rocked. Heading rotates smoothly follow the direction of the Handel.
When in Locking Mode, the indicator light up. Pitching and roll are locked.
When in Heading and Pitch Following Mode, the indicator blink quickly. Roll is locked. Heading and pitch rotate smoothly follow the direction of the Handel.
Note: In following situation, please do calibration again. (Procedures shown on the manufacturer's website)
1. Opening the Handel gimbal with horizontal deviation.
2. Not using the Handel gimbal for a long time.
3. The temperature variation change too much.
1 * 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
2 * 18350 Battery
1 * Battery Charger
1 * USB Cable
1 * Warranty Card
1 * User's Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There's confusion about the models, this one is for smart phones, the r type is detached from the handle and has 1/4" hole in bottom so you can mount to anything and everything. This version cannot be removed from the handle!
Before using, remember to calibrate it or your phone will be off balance. I used this video to help explain the calibration process (which is outlined in the user manual): http://youtu.be/Ahw0V1_bo5s
Overall, very good gimbal. Gives you smooth footage and really works great. Love that it also comes with two rechargeable cr123a batteries.
Here's a sample video shot on my iPhone 6s Plus with the z1: https://youtu.be/aQslsZIPepU
Performance is exceptional. You're getting build-quality, fit-and-finish, and functionality that typically comes with a much heftier price tag.
A few quick tips:
1. If you insert your phone so that the counterweight butts up against the speaker/microphone, it could affect your sound quality. Plan on capturing sound via an external device for best results (you should probably be doing this regardless).
2. A double-tap on the joystick allows you access to the tilt function. You can use one of the built-in leveling apps on your phone (the bubble-level built into the iPhone etc) l to make sure you're exactly at zero tilt.
3. You power the gimbal on with the small side-button, and activate it via a long press on the joystick. When you deactivate the gimbal by long-pressing the joystick, your phone will immediately sag and swivel. Be prepared to support your phone so that the screen doesn't take a dive into the gimbal's metal frame.
4. Squeezing your phone into and out of the holder can result in pinched fingers. Be careful.
Most recent customer reviews
Difficult to put in case. The extra weight collides with the product body. Sometimes may seem hard to set up