- • ZAEL affordable UTI test strips allows you to perform the same type of UTI tests as most doctor office use to diagnose a UTI.
- • 3 Tests in One: Leukocyte (white blood cells) and Nitrite tests - both tests commonly used to diagnose a UTI. pH test - quickly know your body pH level.
- • FREEBIE INCLUDED: Each pack carries Detailed User Guide, FAQ section covers most commonly asked questions on UTI. A Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection (8x11) that can be used with household items. pH food chart. 100% satisfaction guaranteed with all UTI testing strips or your money back.
- • 2 MINUTES TEST TIME: Wet the pad by dip in fresh in urine or run through the urine stream. Read results within 2 minutes by comparing pads to color chart. Detailed Reading Indications enclosed.
- • AFFORDABLE YET PREMIUM VALUE: These inexpensive testing strips are packed loaded with 50 test strips and are the perfect solution for instantly UTI detection and relief prevents more serious health problems.
ZAEL Urine Tract Infection Test Strips, 50 tests / bottle. 3 UTI Tests in One - Leukocyte (white blood cells), Nitrite Tests, pH Test. NEW PACKAGE WITH FOIL POUCHES FOR EXTRA FRESH PROTECTION!
($1.59 / 10 Items)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.07. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$3.62 (31%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Specifications for this item
|Part Number||Urine Tract Infection Test Strips-50|
|Number of Items||50|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Treating a urinary tract infection early is the key to fast UTI relief and preventing more serious problems. With ZAEL Test Strips, you can take a UTI test at home safely and simply, then call your doctor with the results. The same type of UTI tests that most doctors use to diagnose a UTI.
- ZAEL UTI test strips allow you to perform the same type of UTI tests at home as most doctor office use to diagnose a UTI.
- Test Result in Minute and prevent more serious problems. With ZAEL Urine Tract Infection Test Strips, you can take a UTI test at home safely and simply, then call your doctor with the results.
- 50 test strips stored in the sealed foil pouch for ensuring the freshness of the strips.
- Over The Counter use with a low risk for wrong readings.
3 Tests in One:
Leukocyte (white blood cells)
Both tests commonly used to diagnose a UTI.
pH test – quickly know your body pH level.
New Package with Foil Pouch.
Each pouch contains 25 testing strips.
To keep the strips fresh, please do not open new pouch until you finish up the one already opened.
Included Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection that can be used with household items: Baking soda, Blueberries, Apple, Tea Tree Oil, etc.
Detailed User Guide.
FAQ section covers most commonly asked questions on UTI, such as:
What is a Urinary Tract Infections?
What causes Urinary Tract Infections?
What are the common symptoms of UTI?
Do I have to test with first morning urine?
How accurate is the test?
How can I keep from getting Urinary Tract Infections?
What is a Urinary Tract Infection?
A UTI is an infection anywhere in the urinary tract. The urinary tract makes and stores urine and removes it from the body. Parts of the urinary tract include:
Kidneys, collect waste from blood to make urine.
Ureters, carry the urine from the kidneys to the bladder.
Bladder, stores urine until it is full.
Urethra, a short tube that carries urine from the bladder out of your body when you pass urine.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?