We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Tie closure
- Machine Wash
- Material: Rayon
- Button Floral Cami Dress: A stunning and elegant dress perfectly for a vacation trip is designed for an allover floral print, which features buttons decorated front with smock back design, strappy tie closure to creat your perfect fit and an overlap with a slit accent.Just team it with tan sandals for a wonderful trip
- A Line Mini Dress: This ultra-feminine mini dress is all you need. Crafted with soft material, this dress features a flattering plunge neckline, layeres/smock back detailing,and spaghetti strap design. The raised waistline can create the appearance of added height, and make the bust appear curvier
- Size: from S to L (US 4-8), pls refer to the size chart or size details
- Hand-wash and Gentle Machine wash max 30 degree,do not soak
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Item model number : 447771014-YRUS-08-XXY
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : August 30, 2019
- ASIN : B07X3BBZFD
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,403,912 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Robin S. on May 20, 2018
Fit: I'm 5'4, 135 pounds, 32C, with a small bust, defined waist, and large hips and thighs. I usually wear a size 2 or 4 in pants. I ordered a small based on the size chart, and it fits well. There is room in the waist, but the belt cinches it in well. Something about the design of the bodice just doesn't lay quite right along the shoulders and neck and I spent the day tugging it down a little, but this is a minor detail. Since the skirt is so full, it'll work with just about any size hips/lower body.
Overall, this was a good purchase. The non-breathable bodice and slightly weird way it hangs at the top aren't big enough issues to merit the loss of more than a single star.
By Maria Y. on January 8, 2018
Some caveats: 1. It does run small. I'm 5'8" 210 lb, and am heavier on the bottom, so I can usually get away with a large size for dresses as long as the skirt flares, but an XL is definitely snug, and I'm glad I sized up. The arms are a bit tight, but stretchy, so I think it'll be fine. 2. Some have commented that the fabric seems cheap, and honestly it does. I don't think this will be noticeable to anyone else, but it is stiff and rough. I have a steamer at home that I'm pretty sure will iron it right out, but if you don't, you might need to get it dry cleaned to get it nice and smooth. It's $30, so I honestly didn't expect more. 3. I agree with others and get a petticoat! It fluffs the skirt out so nicely!
By Ruthie on October 24, 2018
A real nice "Evening Out" dress for the theatre or a dinner.