Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 71-80 of 246 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 274 reviews
on December 17, 2014
Please note this product is not made for the i Pad air 2, but for the older i Pad Air. The openings for the back camera and i Pad switches do not line up completely with the holes in the case. I could not get it to sync with my i Pad Air 2, nor did the magnets operate the wake and sleep modes. This IS the product Amazon brought up when I typed in my request for an Air 2, so beware!
on April 20, 2014
I ordered the keyboard case to allow me to expand the use of the iPad as a computer. It has performed admirably in this respect so far. Drawbacks: the white color shows "scuff marks" more readily than I would like, and I had to give up the ability to carry a paper notepad and pencil/stylus along with the iPad which my previous Folio (sans keyboard) allowed.
on October 20, 2014
Just received this case, firstly I'll get the bad news out of the way, i was rather disappointed by the plastic design, it was flimsy. But this is where the disappointment ended, the moment i connected the keyboard to my ipad via bluetooth, i was met by a beautiful back-lit keyboard. The typing experience is brilliant, allowing for quick and accurate typing. The case admittedly adds a bit of weight and bulk to the ipad, but it is thinner in person than i expected. Overall i would recommend this product to anyone who uses their ipad regularly for typing. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 2, 2015
We just received the case... Followed all instructions. Bluetooth is on..keyboard is fully charged. .It's a beautiful case but it's not pairing up with the iPad air. This is just a cover .. Useless as a keyboard!
on July 13, 2015
sharp keyboard case. took off a star since it takes a minute to wake up and i seem to have a problem keeping the keyboard paired with my ipad every once in awhile.
on March 16, 2015
This was awesome. Works great with my iPad air. The keyboard has different backlight colors you can choose! Way awesome. I got the white one and no way will it stay clean just an fyi
on August 7, 2014
Love this style of keyboard. It is hinged so your iPad will sit up like a laptop. My iPad is finally useful. I can sit it on my lap, on the couch and type away.

Big win for iPad users.
on February 23, 2014
The ZAGGkeys Folio is exactly what I expected and I'm quite satisfied with its performance.

While the added weight to the iPad AIR is very noticeable, and may be unacceptable to those who bought the AIR predominantly to reduce the weight of the previous iPads, I use my iPad exclusively at home and the weight is of no concern. But that's the ONLY feature that I might caution potential buyers to reconcile before placing an order.
on August 25, 2014
Very good if you're a touch typist. The keys feel like a portable. The backlight is nice. The faux leather covering the case though is prone to discolouration for some reason.
on June 3, 2014
This case arrived "as-advertised" new in box and it's very nice! Competively priced and shipped fast too. My kids like the choice of six different backlight color shades and are considering getting these cases too.