|Fits as expected||
$89.95 - $99.95
- Detachable Helmet Piece!
- +10 to Awesomeness!
- Holy Crap are those Gauntlets?
- Perfect Gift for Gamers
Customers who bought this item also bought
• Are you constantly having to battle foes and rescue damsels in distress?
• Would you like an outfit that offers +resistance to cold, without penalising your cool score?
• Looking to make your life just that little bit more... AWESOME?
You’ve been waiting for it, and here it is- Introducing The Official Knight Hoodie- Medieval Ware for the Modern Man.
Joust, battle Saxons, high five a fellow Bro, or just rock around town in this modern plate armour. Fully retractable face plate and visor hood keeps the wearer ready for anything, while the fixed breast plate, spauldrons, and elbow couters add elements of style and strength from an age long past.
• Made of Cotton, with a serged interior for professional quality, and reinforced stitching on all armored pieces for durability.
The Modern Knight is Brave, Chivalrous, & Bold. Are you a Modern Knight? Wear this noble Armour and prove your courage to friends & family alike.
Fitting Instructions: Please note that due to the armoured nature of our Hoodies we have designed them to have a slightly smaller Hood than normal so that they can fit the contours of the wearers head and resemble a Helmet, not a baggy, shape concealing hood. This means that while the Hood is still perfectly comfortable to wear, it may feel a little different than expected due to this design.
Please use the Size Chart/Measurements in our Photo Gallery when purchasing and always remember that if your chosen size is not comfortable, or there are any other issues with fitting, just let us know and we will be more than happy to exchange them for another size :)
- Product Dimensions: 17.7 x 13.8 x 2 inches
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00FS2MAHG
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 11, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I have worn this for just kicking around the house when it is cold. Much of it is 3 layers thick so it is very warm.
I also was baby sitter for a friend and her daughter dressed as a princess and I dressed as a Knight. She had a great time and I didn't have to feel too silly in my costume.
It is really well made, and while I don't really use the face mask
In sum, it is fantastic, but perhaps not protective enough when engaging in battle with fire-breathing opponents. Have not yet tested it out against arrows, lances, swords or other sharp objects.