Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 91 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 108 reviews
on August 30, 2013
This darn tablet is driving me crazy....The main problem is that it tries to type everything it hears......I mean everything. Of course it is not typing English. Best I can figure it is attempting to write Chinese. You just constantly get a bunch of symbols. It is impossible to use it much less teach someone how to use it because of that constant interruption from it typing on its own. My computer tech has it now.........he may be able to get rid of the voice command problem but it is going to cost me........I figured out how to turn it off......but it keeps turning itself back on...........tried putting a piece of tape over the microphone............didn't help. As far as directions / operating instructions..................horrible.................definitely a poor Chinese translation with conflicting instructions and false info.

JUST WANTED THIS FOR MY MOTHER TO PLAY WORDS WITH FRIENDS WITH ME AS HER IPHONE IS TOO TINY FOR HER TO SEE....................THIS WoPad IS ........SoBad...........she can not even use it.............shoulda got her the Kindle HD. at least Amazon has some support and can help get it running..............but hey, its a pretty pink.........paperweight.
on December 8, 2013
i have bought two of these for my 11 and 10 yr old boys who only use them indoors sitting down no rough housing or anything like that and they seemed to be really good at first. the first one bought was working fine then only two months later it stopping working correctly. a month after i bought the first i bought a second one and when it arrived it already had problems with some things now only over one month of having it the touch screen stopped working also. so with in few mo s both are not able to be used due to touch screen not working anymore. if u buy this also buy protection plan. because if not you will be stuck with useless electronics also.
on May 9, 2013
I bought this item for my seven year old son for his birthday. I did not want to put a lot of money in it being I was afraid that he will drop it. After reading reviews after reviews I bought it. This is perfect for him. I have not had any problems with it freezing up. While he has an account for g.c. to buy games there are plenty of free games and books. The stylus has already torn. It has a rubber bottom that is used on the screen and it has come apart. No big deal use your fingers. There are no set parental controls on it, but my husband went on google and manually set controls for graphic material. So you can set controls it just takes a bit to do. THe battery isn't as long as an Ipad or other high end tablets, but that is a positive in my book. It usually last a good hr to hour and half of active use. Overall I believe this is a good buy for a kid to have a tablet. If he breaks it I feel like I don't have a ton of money in it.
on March 12, 2013
I am disabled and have a tendency to drop things. Well, this little gem took multiple blows to our hardwood floors before finally shattering the screen. I was so surprised that it went on as well as it did, and this time I have a cover coming with it.

I was only disappointed that the camera works only one way for skype calling.
on March 11, 2015
This was one of the worst electronic items I purchased. The apps would not open at times and would frequently freeze. It took forever for it to work. And we had to restart this pretty much twice every hour. My kids got tired and gave up on this. The only positive thing... I purchased the insurance which was $10 and when this tablet was dropped and shattered... they refunded completely and so at the end I just paid for the insurance. Lets just say even if this was $10... I would not buy it as it beats the purpose of having one.
on September 21, 2013
It tends to run a little hot. Can be tough to hold. Freezes sometimes and seems to kick the Wifi modem off a lot on certain downloads. Color is nice. Screen is ok. Camera's are weak. But for the money and Pacman type apps and the fact it does browse the internet and do most basic functions I guess its Ok. Battery time could be a little longer. 1st run it stayed up about 6 hours. After that the battery time seems to be on average of about 2 hours. Chord is to short to run on charger. If you do run on charger it gets really hot. If it lasts a year I'll consider it worth the money paid.
on February 18, 2013
I ordered 2 of these for my grandsons for Christmas. They were awesome units, but within 2 weeks of use, they both crashed a few days apart with sudden grid lines going in both directions. I emailed them asking for a refund, but they insisted I send them back for repair. I did, and after several emails back and forth (they couldn't find them, needed my tracking number, etc., which thankfully I had and kept), asking the status of the repairs, they finally agreed to send me a refund. I will say they promptly did process the refund, but I am out the return shipping for the repair. They are a great concept, but I honestly cannot recommend them, at least from the company I purchased them from on Amazon.
on May 28, 2013
I was not shipped a Red Zeepad Android Tablet. I was shipped something similar, but it was Black, and had none of the features described in the description. None of the Apps were pre-loaded, although that was an easy fix. It did not come with a bonus stylus, screen protector, or earphones, as advertised, just a AC adapter-type charger that doesn't work. It will hold a charge and let my kid play with it (for about 2 hours) if you use a standard micro-USB-type charger.

I wouldn't get anything else from this seller ever again.
on December 3, 2013
When we try to video using skype or oovoo, his camera doesnt work. It works fine when using it for regular pics and videos but when we try to use it for the applications, the applications dont recognize that the device has a camera! We tried every setting and option but for some reason, the camera on the device is unrecognized.Though we can still talk, this is quite annoying since the main reason why I got this for him is to be able to see him...
Other than that it works fine. If anyone has any solutions to help with my problem, please help.
on June 29, 2013
I wanted something inexpensive for my 5 year old, he is too advanced for the normal "kid" tablets, meaning he is used to navigating android phones and other tablets. I have only had it 2 days but so far its exactly what i need. His last one was a bit more expensive, and even with a screen protector and a big case, he broke it. So far this tablet is better than that one, meaning faster and able to handle movies without having to change the file type etc...and if it breaks, its 1/3 of the cost of most other tablets, plus his favorite color is red so that added to the excitement.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.