ZEFFFKA Premium Quality Fabric Iron-on Patches Inside & Outside Strongest Glue 100% Cotton Deep Blue Khaki Gray Brown Repair Decorating Kit 12 Pieces Size 3" by 4-1/4" (7.5 cm x 10.5 cm)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- 𝗣𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲𝘀: 12 iron-on fabric patches, size 3" by 4-1/4" (7.5 cm x 10.5 cm). Ideal size will help to conceal the shortcomings of both small and large holes and enough to create your own design. Assorted colors (deep blue, gray, brown, khaki) will perfectly match your different clothes. Front side of the patches is 100% cotton, rear side is covered with the strongest hot-melt adhesive film. Patches made in EU using high quality materials.
- 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗹𝘆: It will take only a few minutes to repair or decorate your outfit, as only an iron is required. Preheat your iron to the maximum, then place the patch on the desired spot and iron over the patch with pressure for 60 seconds. You don’t have to sew patch on or use further fabric glue, hot-melt adhesive film on each patch is very durable by itself. CAUTION: Do not apply patches using hair straighteners or other heating objects, only use an iron.
- 𝗢𝘂𝘁𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 & 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗦𝘂𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆: You can place the patches on the outside of a garment. Use scissors or die-cut machine to cut the patches to the size or shape you want; package includes several templates to help you decorate your favorite clothes. You can also apply patches from the inside of a garment, this way the shiny rear side of the patch shows through the hole. After a couple of washes, the shiny glue will disappear and it will look like normal fabric.
- 𝗠𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲: Applied patches are washable at high temperature; they can also be tumble dried on a high temperature setting. Even if applied patch starts to peel off after some time, simply re-iron the patch again. One patch can be re-ironed at least 3 times, even after washing. To prevent the felting off and curling up, pay special attention to the corners, butt areas and seams when applying the patches.
- 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗿: Repair crotch areas, knees, elbows, pockets etc. when it already has tears marks, or use the patches to prevent future problems. Place a patch inside of the garment on a weak spot before the problem transpires, prolong the life of your new clothes. Not only pants and jackets can be fixed, but also sheets, car seats, even socks and many more. Carefully read the instructions of the fabric which you are going to repair, it has to withstand the highest temperature of an iron.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
HIGH QUALITY FABRIC
Our aim is to supply clients with the best patches meeting quality standards. For this reason, our products are made in a professional manner using the highest quality fabrics.
Durable and long lasting formula of the glue making those patches irreplaceable when repairing clothes. Fix your favorite clothes ones and for all.
Each set has patches of different colors from white to black, you can always pick the right color for your garment.
All patches are washable at hot temperature. Each patch can withstand a lot of washes. This product will serve you for years.
Instead of being embarrassed by the holes in pants, just patch them! It’s such an easy quick fix that you’ll be done in less than five minutes.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've used them on my work pants with no issues. Sure, they don't match color exactly, but with this set you can get close enough for a simple fix to stop a hole from opening up further.
I actually bought this set to try on a weighted blanket that had a tear forming, since it was a little pricey to replace and looks didnt matter since it was in the bedroom. And surprisingly, after about a month of use every night, the patch is still holding on! I did have a corner of the patch coming loose after a week, but after trimming that bit that peeled up, the rest of the patch remained flat on the blanket. Must have just been a missed spot of adhesive on a small portion of the patch.
For how many you get for the price, I expected them to be terrible. I am pleasantly surprised and will buy more if I ever run out.
I used them to patch a hole in the knee of my most comfortable work pants. Worked great at first but the patch fell off when I washed them. Sewed up the hole better and ironed on another patch more throughly and it seems to be holding up now.
Worth it for the cost but you get what you pay for.