ZEFFFKA Premium Quality Denim Iron-on Jean Patches Inside & Outside Strongest Glue 100% Cotton Assorted Shades of Blue Black Repair Decorating Kit 10 Pieces Size 4-1/4" by 3-3/4" (9.8 cm x 10.8 cm)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- 𝗣𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲𝘀: 10 iron-on denim patches, size 4-1/4" by 3-3/4" (9.8 cm x 10.8 cm). Ideal size will help to conceal the shortcomings of both small and large holes and enough to create your own design. Four different shades of blue and black will perfectly match your different denim clothes. Front side of the patches is 100% cotton, rear side is covered with the strongest hot-melt adhesive film. Patches made in EU using high quality materials.
- 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗹𝘆: It will take only a few minutes to repair or decorate your jeans, as only an iron is required. Preheat your iron to the maximum, then place the patch on the desired spot and iron over the patch with pressure for 60 seconds. You don’t have to sew patch on or use further fabric glue, hot-melt adhesive film on each patch is very durable by itself. CAUTION: Do not apply patches using hair straighteners or other heating objects, only use an iron.
- 𝗢𝘂𝘁𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 & 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗦𝘂𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆: You can place the patches on the outside of a garment. Use scissors or die-cut machine to cut the patches to the size or shape you want; package includes several templates to help you decorate your favorite clothes. You can also apply patches from the inside of a garment, this way the shiny rear side of the patch shows through the hole. After a couple of washes, the shiny glue will disappear and it will look like normal fabric.
- 𝗠𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲: Applied patches are washable at high temperature; they can also be tumble dried on a high temperature setting. Even if applied patch starts to peel off after some time, simply re-iron the patch again. One patch can be re-ironed at least 3 times, even after washing. To prevent the felting off and curling up, pay special attention to the corners, butt areas and seams when applying the patches.
- 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗿: Repair crotch areas, knees, elbows, pockets etc. when it already has tears marks, or use the patches to prevent future problems. Place a patch inside of the garment on a weak spot before the problem transpires, prolong the life of your new clothes. Not only pants and jackets can be fixed, but also sheets, car seats, even socks and many more. Carefully read the instructions of the fabric which you are going to repair, it has to withstand the highest temperature of an iron.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
HIGH QUALITY FABRIC
Our aim is to supply clients with the best patches meeting quality standards. For this reason, our products are made in a professional manner using the highest quality fabrics.
Durable and long lasting formula of the glue making those patches irreplaceable when repairing clothes. Fix your favorite clothes ones and for all.
Each set has patches of different colors from light blue to black, you can always pick the right color for your jeans.
All patches are washable at hot temperature. Each patch can withstand a lot of washes. This product will serve you for years.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very lightweight material but became very stiff after ironing, more so than the regular heavier patches I use on the knees and rubbing spots. 2nd time through the wash the edges were curling up already, 5th cycles I just peeled them and replaced with the proven standbys.
They appear good quality and look good but were a complete bust for my application.
Top reviews from other countries
Although it was not possible to applyit from inside, and is subject to flexing, it has survived 2 washes so far. Long may it continue! .