ZELARMAN Bonsai Shears Set of 4 pcs - Multi-Purpose Bonsai Gardening Tools, Stainless Steel Bonsai Scissors/Bonsai Pruning Shears for Cutting and Trimming
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Package Include: 1 x 6" (160mm) bonsai scissors, 3 x 4" (105mm) bud & leaf trimmer
- Mini bonsai pruning scissors are made of carbon steel with sharp cutting edges, ideal for trimming buds and leaves
- The sharp and durable stainless steel bonsai shears with 40mm blades and a slightly finer tip, suitable for cutting and trimming in hard-to-reach spots of your plants. Double colored plastic handle, comfort grab feel and easy to use
- These two different bonsai shears can meet your different pruning needs, ideal for trimming indoor plants, flowers or bonsai
- Remove stains and moisture after every use, and apply anti-rust oil to the inside and outside of the cutting edge to keep sharpness and durability of blades
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
ZELARMAN is committed to bringing our customers the most innovative, highest-quality products and designs.
Main Products: Bonsai Tools, Garden Tools, Craft Vinyl Weeding Tools, Jewelry Pliers, Watering Bottle, Firewood Log Carrier, Office Scissors,etc.
ZELARMAN 4 Pieces Bonsai Scissors
The bonsai tools set comes in 2 different sizes of bonsai scissors that will meet your different requirement, great for bonsai enthusiasts. Whether you are a master or beginner bonsai enthusiast, the bonsai pruning kit will meet your basic needs.
- Material: Stainless Steel / carbon steel Package Include: 1 x 6 inches (160mm) bonsai scissors, 3 x 4 inches (105mm) bud & leaf trimmer
- Weight: 1.5 oz / 0.55 oz
- Note: The blade of the scissors is very sharp, please keep it in a safe place after use to prevent children from touching and playing
Multi-purpose Bonsai Tools
The bonsai scissors are made from stainless steel with comfortable double colored plastic handle, very sharp and sturdy. Ideal for trimming and cutting bonsai, flower, indoor plants, vegetable and fruits, etc. The bud & leaf Trimmer is made from carbon steel, lightweight and easy to cut, suitable for trimming buds and leaves.
|Bonsai Pruning Scissors Set||Bonsai Scissors Set||24 PCS Bonsai Pruning Scissors||Bonsai Training Wire with Plier||3-Pack Succulent Watering Bottle||Bonsai Shears Set of 4 pcs|
|Material Selection||Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel||Carbon Steel||Manganese Steel||Aluminium Alloy with Oxidise Treated and Carbon Steel||Plastic||Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel|
|Function||Bonsai Pruning||Bonsai Pruning||For Bud & Leaves Trimmer||Bonsai Tree Trainning||Succulent Watering Bottle||Bonsai Pruning|
|Package Include||1xJapanese Bonsai Shear+1xLeather Sheath +3xMini Bonsai Pruning Scissors||1xJapanese Bonsai Scissors+1xLeather Sheath +3xMini Scissors||24xMini Bonsai Pruning Scissors||1x1.0mm 32 Feet Bonsai Training Wire Brown+1x1.0MM 32 Feet Bonsai Training Wire Green+1x1.5MM 32 Feet Bonsai Training Wire Brown+1x2.0MM 32 Feet Bonsai Training Wire Brown+1xBonsai Wire Cutter||3xWatering Bottle||1xBonsai Scissors+3xMini Bonsai Pruning Scissors|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The smaller pinching scissors, are absolutely perfect for cutting out patterns and pictures being used for decoupage or transfers. They are small, and fit into the palm of my hand with little to no weight being held in my hands.
The mini clips are nice. The larger set I may never use. Just don't have branches that large.