- ✅ PRIME WEEK SALE‼️💥 ✅ Buy Any ZELITE INFINITY products THIS WEEK ONLY‼️ ⭐️Save additional 7% off ⭐️ Entire Order‼️💥 Enter code PRIMWK07 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ►►► ⚡⚡FLASH SALE⚡⚡: ★★★ Buy Any 7 ZELITE INFINITY Products and *SAVE an ADDITIONAL 13% off* Entire Order!★★★ Enter code ZELITE13 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ►►► ⚡⚡FLASH SALE⚡⚡: ★★★ Buy Any 6 ZELITE INFINITY Products and *SAVE an ADDITIONAL 12% off* Entire Order!★★★ Enter code ZELITE12 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ►►► ⚡⚡FLASH SALE⚡⚡: ★★★ Buy Any 5 ZELITE INFINITY Products and *SAVE an ADDITIONAL 11% off* Entire Order!★★★ Enter code ZELITE11 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ►►► ⚡⚡FLASH SALE⚡⚡: ★★★ Buy Any 4 ZELITE INFINITY Products and *SAVE an ADDITIONAL 10% off* Entire Order!★★★ Enter code ZELITE10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ►►► ⚡⚡FLASH SALE⚡⚡: ★★★ Buy Any 3 ZELITE INFINITY Products and *SAVE an ADDITIONAL 8% off* Entire Order! ★★★ Enter code ZELITE08 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ►►► ⚡⚡FLASH SALE⚡⚡: ★★★ Buy Any 2 ZELITE INFINITY Products and *SAVE an ADDITIONAL 5% off* Entire Order! ★★★ Enter code ZELITE05 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "ZELITE INFINITY Chef Knife 8 Inch - Alpha-Royal Se..." and save 70% off the $375.97 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
ZELITE INFINITY Chef Knife 8 Inch - Alpha-Royal Series Executive Chefs Edition - Revolutionary AIR-BLADE Design, Best Japanese AUS10 Super Steel 67 Layer High Carbon Stainless Steel, Tsuchime Finish
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✅ REVOLUTIONARY AIR-BLADE DESIGN >>> Exquisite Hammered Tsuchime Finish on Premium Japanese AUS-10 Super Steel with 67-layer High Carbon Stainless Steel, Polished with our Globally Recognised Japan Tsunami Rose Damascus Pattern ensures YOU will be the Executive Chef Setting the Kitchen Standard for others to Follow! Do you Love Japanese Steel, but prefer the Heft of German Blades? We made this for You! Set in a Premium Packaged Box, Value-for-Money Never Looked So Good!
- ✅ ULTRA DEEP BLADE FOR EXECUTIVE CHEFS >>> Engineered to Perfection our 57mm Deep Blade Gyutou Ensures Maximum Knuckle Clearance and has been Designed to Encourage the Rocking-Motion Style of Cutting. This Top Quality 8-Inch Asian Knive is Non-Stick, Boasts a Staggering Rockwell Hardness HRC 61 and is Liquid Nitrogen Cooled Improving even further the Stain, Rust / Corrosion Resistance & Edge Retention Properties!
- ✅ STUNNING TRIPLE RIVETED, ROUNDED HANDLE >>> This is what Differentiates Zelite Knives from the Competition – Our Premier Handles Were Built with YOU in mind! A Military Grade G10 Black Handle Triple Riveted to the Forged Full Tang for Extra Strength & Durability, Tastefully Adorned with the Zelite Infinity Classic 3-Metal Mosaic Rivet. Ergonomically Designed -ROUNDED- Handles to ensure a Secure and Comfortable Grip! RARE Tapered Bolster for Extreme Comfort, Perfect Balance!
- ✅ UNRIVALLED PERFORMANCE, RUTHLESSLY SHARP >>> Hand Finished using Traditional 3-Step Honbazuke Method this 8” Gyuto has an Incredible 12 degree pro razor edge per Side, Mirror Polished Cutting Angle Ensuring Maximum Sharpness & Safety, Effortless Slicing & Chopping of Meat, Fish, Vegetable, Fruit and more, bringing Excitement back to Cooking. Finished with Aerodynamic Blade Heel for the Final Statement of Complete Beauty! You want to Step Up to Executive Chef Level, make the Smart Choice
- ✅ 100% SATISFACTION or MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – TRY IT RISK FREE >>> Lifetime Warranty against Manufacturing Defects (only if purchased direct from ‘Zelite Infinity’ – check item is “sold by Zelite Infinity”). Our VG Chef Knifes have been built with Perfection in Mind. Ideal Multipurpose Cutlery Gift (Christmas, Weddings, Birthdays, Fathers Day, Mothers Day), for Home Cooks, Professional Chef’s, Culinary Students and more. You can’t lose. Limited Supply, Order Now before they are Sold Out!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Zelite is a family ran business with an uncompromising mission to excite and exceed our customers’ expectations in every conceivable way.
For several generations, our family have been avid home cooks that take great pleasure in cooking for family and dear friends. We have noticed that culinary tools and companies have been around for so long there seems to be a level of complacency that has resulted in little innovation or change.
As a family of engineers and business managers we made it our mission to ignite this once thriving business back onto the path of innovation, excitement and change. So, the birth of Zelite Infinity began…
What does ‘Zelite Infinity’ represent?
‘Elite’ as we operate in a league of our own!
‘Infinity’, products designed not to wear out – your investment for life!
‘Z’ is ‘Zorro’ the legendary swordsman!
In short, we promise uncompromising quality and engineering greatness for you, our dear customers.
Come and see why thousands of Home and Professional Chefs are now trusting the Zelite Infinity difference. And remember to check out our other knife styles from the Alpha-Royal Series.
-The Zelite Family
Compare with similar items
ZELITE INFINITY Chef Knife 8 inch - Alpha-Royal Series - Best Quality Japanese AUS10 Super Steel 67 Layer Damascus - Razor Sharp, Superb Edge Retention, Stain & Corrosion Resistant Chefs Knives
DALSTRONG Chef's Knife - Shogun Series X Gyuto - Japanese AUS-10V - Vacuum Treated - Hammered Finish - 8" - w/Guard
ZELITE INFINITY Chef Knife 8 Inch >> Executive-Plus Series >> Best Quality Japanese VG10 Super Steel 67 Layer High Carbon Stainless Steel, Incredible G10 Handle, Full-tang, Ultra-Deep 56mm Chefs Blade
ZELITE INFINITY Chef Knife 10 Inch >> Executive-Plus Series >> Best Quality Japanese AUS10 Super Steel 45 Layer Damascus, Incredible G10 'Hump Back' Handle, Full-Tang, Ultra-Deep 60mm Chefs Blade
DALSTRONG Chef Knife - Shogun Series Gyuto - AUS-10V- Vacuum Heat Treated - 9.5" (240mm)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Zelite Infinity||Zelite Infinity||Dalstrong Inc.||Zelite Infinity||Zelite Infinity||Dalstrong Inc.|
|Blade Material Type||Japanese AUS10 67-layer Damascus, Nitro-Cooled||JapaneseAUS10 Steel,67-layer Damascus,Nitro-Cooled||Hand-Hammered,Hand-Crafted AUS-10V 67 Layers||Japanese VG10 Steel,67-layer Damascus,Nitro-Cooled||Japanese AUS10 Super Steel Damascus||AUS-10V, 66-Layers. Expert Heat & Cryo Treated|
|Color||Black||Black||Black G10 handle, nitrogen cooled AUS-10V w/vacuum heat treatment, damascus 66-layers, Honbazuke sharpening, full tang, premium packaging, lifetime warranty, Dalstrong support.||Black||Black||Black G10 Handle, 67-Layers Japanese VG10 Damascus Blade, Mosaic Pin, Premium Packaging|
|Item Weight||0.71 lb||0.62 lb||0.6 lb||0.62 lb||—||0.54 lb|
|Material Type||—||—||Heat and Nitrogen Cooled AUS-10V to 61-62 Rockwell||—||—||Black woven G10 Fibreglass, Copper & Brass Mosaic, Impervious to Heat & Cold|
|Size||—||—||8" Blade, 8" Included Guard||Chef Knife 8"||Chef Knife 10"||9.5" VG10 Blade, 9.5" Included Guard/Saya|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- While definitely a "form follows function" type of guy, my first impressions of this knife were very positive. After opening the high quality packaging, a truly stunning blade emerged. The combination of patterned damascus steel with hammered tsuchime finishing is absolutely gorgeous. Fit and finish is top notch. High grade handle material is curved in a manner complimentary to the deep belly of the blade. Nice little details like mosaic center pin and seamless transition of handle to bolster. Would prefer more understated laser etching of logo and blade specs. Nitpicky, but I think it detracts from the beauty of the knife.
- Feels excellent in hand. Substantial. Smooth. Balanced. No need to grind down any sharp edges of the spine on this one. Tsuchime finish extends to very top edge, adds to traction and doesn't dig into your forefinger when using a pinch grip. I like the flat sided heel of the Japanese knives. It makes them easier to sharpen and there are no weird edges that need ground down to make them comfortable to use like some German blades, but I've nicked myself on the razor sharp back corner of my Global G-2 more than a couple times. The curved cut into the heel on the ZIE will prevent this from happening. Looked slightly odd at first, but I think it's a nice touch. Clearly a lot of thought (and likely feedback from chefs) was incorporated into the ZIE's design.
- Overall look and feel are indicative of quality that belies the cost of the ZIE. I feel like this knife was an excellent value and have zero buyer's remorse.
- Being a VG-10 core, the out-of-the-box edge on the ZIE is terrifiyingly sharp, as expected. Polished enough to push cut easily, but also slices very well. I'm guessing if you stick to vegetables and boneless meats, with regular steeling and proper treatment, it should hold up for a long time before having to be reground.
- Those used to lightweight Japanese knives like Global's should be aware this knife is heavy. The 8" comes in at 11 oz., but if this is what you're looking for, which I was, you should be very happy. For certain jobs it's nice to have that extra heft that comes with a German blade, but other times, you want the light feel and screaming narrow angle edge of a Japanese knife. The ZIE seems a bit of a hybrid of the two. I sharpen my German chef's knife to 20 degrees with a 15 degree back bevel to give it the durability and edge retention required for abusive tasks like hacking up chickens and such, but it can't reasonably hold a 10-12 degree per side edge, which you can easily take VG-10 steel down to. The factory says to sharpen the ZIE at 12, which to me seems about right for this blade.
- If you use a knife block for storage, be aware that the ZIE may not fit in all slots designed for regular chef's knives. It's blade is significantly deeper than the more "classically" styled ones.
- I compared it to my other regularly used chef's knives to see if there were any improvements in veg slices (onions in this case) sticking to the ZIE's tsuchime blade. It fared better than my Wusthof, but there was only negligible difference when compared to my Global G-2.
- The ZIE appears to be comparable to similarly styled offerings from manufacturers like Shun, Kramer/Zwilling, and Miyabi, but can be purchased for significantly less cost. If you're thinking of getting one of these high-end knives, but are put off by the price, I'd enthusiastically recommend taking the ZIE for a spin first.
As a buyer, I'm loyal to performance and value. Not brands. My knife block is stuffed with everything from the usual suspects like Wusthof, Henckels, Global and MAC, all the way down to Tramontina's, Dexter's, and even a cheap southpaw yanagiba that I only use for slicing fish. The ZIE is my first product from Zelite, and I'm quite impressed. I couldn't find any in-depth comparison reviews of it online, so purchasing it was kind of a roll of the dice in my book, but I'm extremely happy so far. I'd give this review 4.5 stars if I could (nothing's perfect, right?), but Zelite seems like a solid outfit that makes quality blades and I don't want to drag down their average unnecessarily so I'm awarding them 5 as they significantly exceeded my expectations. I'm going to keep an eye on their product line in the future and will update this review should my feelings about this knife change.
In short, if you want a break from the more utilitarian MAC's and Global's, are looking for a "step-up" Japanese chef's knife with artful styling, and value performance over a brand name, you should give the ZIE 8" serious consideration.