ZELUS Weighted Vest 20lbs/ 16lbs/ 12lbs/ 8lbs/ 6lbs/ 4lbs Weight Vest with Reflective Stripe for Workout, Strength Training, Running, Fitness, Muscle Building, Weight Loss, Weightlifting
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL: This strength training weight vest is built to last with durable neoprene rubber fabric, double-stitching, and weighted with iron sand for extreme durability through hundreds of different workouts.
- DUAL STORAGE POCKETS: Enjoy your workout without the fear of losing your valuables! Includes detachable front zipper pockets to keep your cell phone, car keys, and other items safe and secure, plus a rear elastic-mesh pocket for extra convenience.
- COMFORTABLE MATERIAL: Enjoy your workout in complete comfort with maximum mobility. With cushioned shoulder straps and gentle, non-chafing fabrics, you can go the extra mile in your personal fitness journey with ease and comfort!
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: Adjustable elastic straps and reflective stripes help this vest go any place at any time. For circuit training, weightlifting, cardio, strength training, weight loss, and beyond, this vest will take your workout to the next level!
- EVEN WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION: Evenly filled with iron sand, this well-balanced vest decreases injury risk while working out. For beginners, we recommend starting with a lower weight, such as the 16 lb weight vest, and working your way up.
Frequently bought together
Exclusive items from our brands
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Are your home workouts lacking results? Is your gym routine becoming too repetitive and boring? ZELUS believes it’s time to refresh your daily workouts and take it to the next level with the all-new ZELUS Weighted Vest! Whether it’s weight lifting or cardio, day or night, indoor or outdoor, this vest is a workout game-changer! Designed with premium and comfortable material, evenly-distributed weight, and a detachable accessory pocket, this vest has advanced your fitness level with convenience in mind.
COMFORTABLE & VERSATILE
16LBS Weight Vest for Men and Women
The ZELUS weighted vest provides better breathability and comfort for your workout.
Add extra weight for any exercise, drill, training, or any high-intensity activity, helping with your bone density along the way!
Reflective stripes on the shoulder and back areas of the vest will reflect light at night, keeping your workouts safe and secure.
Convenient & Elastic
Place your music player and cell phone in the elastic pockets, keeping yourself agile and comfortable during your workout.
Adjustable front buckles & pocket
Adjustable front buckles fit chest sizes from 35” - 45”, keeping the vest stable and secure as you run, jump, and lift. Place a music player in the integrated pocket to add entertainment to your exercise routine.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 11.02 x 9.84 x 3.91 inches
- Date First Available : March 1, 2018
- Manufacturer : Z ZELUS
- ASIN : B07B4ZFXSB
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,831 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Dont listen to bad reviews and those who always have something negative to say....
I'm about 5'7, 150lbs and have a 38" chest. I just don't think I'm big enough for this vest. I was able to pull the tightening strap as far as it can possibly go (basically, so tight that both sides of the vest were touching each other) and even that wasn't tight enough to stop all the bouncing up and down.
So was just thinking I'm not big enough for this style vest. Then I bought another one to try that's a similar style: The Henkelion Running Weight Vest. This one has slightly smaller measurements. Since this one is smaller and I had lots of slack after pulling it tight against me (as in the 2 sides of the vest were far apart, more chest exposed, like the picture amazon has for the vest this review is about). When jogging lightly in place, SAME problem. The bouncing up and down of the vest was slightly less, but still just as annoying.
The work out I got from the vest, doing the same things I did without the vest, was a big difference. The 12 lbs extra definitely made a huge difference. I'm a believer in weight vests now, and this one is made very well as far as comfort, but I think its meant for bigger people. I'm also thinking just one buckle across the chest isn't enough to stop bouncing so if I don't return it, I might rig it somehow, maybe put a tight t-shirt over it (I'm only using it at my home so don't care if i look ridiculous). Or I might just return it as I'm still in the window. Or I might have to spring for one of those pricier ones with the drawstrings on the side.
Since this was a lot of negative, here are some PROS:
- feels very durable
- is very comfortable
- is not obstructive at all and didn't get in the way of doing exersizes
I hope this was helpful and don't let this stop you. if you are bigger than me (and you probably are) then this vest might work really well for you. For smaller framed people, I don't know, it doesn't seem so in my opinion.
I was provided a replacement for the original, and overall the quality of the material is great. The weight is evenly distributed, and once adjusted properly is snug against the body. You'll need to even it out once in a while which is expected. The only thing I would say is it is essential that the stitches in the center are tight, if not the iron pellets will leak out and dig into you while working out. The replaced item was spot on though.
Top reviews from other countries
At the beginning you will maybe be unstable, but you'll get use to it really fast. I don't recommend too much for running because it can bump on your shoulders and may be though for your lower back and your knees dependently of your health state. From now on, I use this vest almost every training.
I am a smaller person so the front clip was a good fit, but for larger chest sizes the vest strap my not fit. The extra phone strap thing is cool. The zippers clink together and make noise, so I covered on in tape.
Would not recommend using while jumping.
I bought a 12 lb vest and in hindsight should have gone for a higher weight like 16lb or 20lb. Shipping cost for return is almost half the price so I guess will keep it for now.